intresting looking Renault
  • Register
  • Help

Default intresting looking Renault

Only got a rear end shot of this when I was passing by when I was on holiday, but anyway, just what I thought was an intresting and diffrent car made by Renault

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails intresting looking Renault-img_2298.jpg  

Tadpole

This is the Euro 5000 car from Renault - made primarely for eastern and middle europe, latin-america, Russia, Kina and India - but such a success that you'll soon find it offered in almost every european country. This started as the X90 project in 2002/2003 and ended named Renault or Dacia Logan and is buildt on the new Renault Clio and Nissan Micra platform. It has the Renault brand in countries where Renault already have a model range and dealer network present, in other countries it is called Dacia.

It is very cheap but still it is a high quality car with specially designed suspension for very poor roads. The main idea was a good car offered for under 5000 Euros. Now it has a starting price at 5000 Euros but some higher equipped versions is available at extra cost.

It is prodused mainly in Romania but i think its now expanded production also to Russia, Marokko, Colombia and Iran (forgive me if i'm wrong on the facts here)

You'll find a few more pictures on my website under this article: http://www.renaultbiler.no/artikler/...hp?artid=11349
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails intresting looking Renault-hent_bilde1.php.jpg   intresting looking Renault-hent_bilde2.php.jpg   intresting looking Renault-hent_bilde3.php.jpg  
    Last edited by renaultbiler; 2nd December 2005 at 05:40 AM.
    Tom ---> www.renaultbiler.no
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    PHP Code:
    <? require "Renault Clip tool" ?>
    1980 Alpine A-310 - with 2.5 V6 Turbo
    1983 R30TX - 65000 km
    1993 Espace RT 2.2
    1988 Trafic 2.1D 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    Only got a rear end shot of this when I was passing by when I was on holiday, but anyway, just what I thought was an intresting and diffrent car made by Renault
    nice paint job!
    1992 mi16 1.9 litre - it's a love hate realtionship.

whatever you do NEVER tell anyone your car is reliable. doesn't matter how much wood you touch!

previous cars: peugeot 306xt, peugeot 205si, renault 20, renault 12 - sedan and wagon, renault 25, alfa 155 twin spark

Quote Originally Posted by renaultbiler
    This is the Euro 5000 car from Renault - made primarely for eastern and middle europe, latin-america, Russia, Kina and India - but such a success that you'll soon find it offered in almost every european country. This started as the X90 project in 2002/2003 and ended named Renault or Dacia Logan and is buildt on the new Renault Clio and Nissan Micra platform. It has the Renault brand in countries where Renault already have a model range and dealer network present, in other countries it is called Dacia.

It is very cheap but still it is a high quality car with specially designed suspension for very poor roads. The main idea was a good car offered for under 5000 Euros. Now it has a starting price at 5000 Euros but some higher equipped versions is available at extra cost.

It is prodused mainly in Romania but i think its now expanded production also to Russia, Marokko, Colombia and Iran (forgive me if i'm wrong on the facts here)

You'll find a few more pictures on my website under this article: http://www.renaultbiler.no/artikler/...hp?artid=11349

so basicaly it's a clio with a boot

Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    so basicaly it's a clio with a boot
    nope its a Dacia logan... different and much cheaper to a clio...
    Renault Sport Clio 172.

Quote Originally Posted by RXE 2.0
    nope its a Dacia logan... different and much cheaper to a clio...

diffrent body same chasis... hmm... it's a bit like argueing that a xsara is a 306 with a boot, but you get where i'm coming from

A bit like a Proton's a Lotus eh?
    Cheers
    Mike
    Armageddon was yesterday
    Today we have a problem

2000 406 Hdi X 3
    2003 307 Hdi

Fellow Frogger!

No, the Thalia/Clio Symbol is a Clio sedan. The Logan was designed from the ground to fit the 5000 euro price tag, using simplified technologies and those shared with other existing Renaults, plus plenty of new stuff for itself but within a price range.
    2013 Grand Kangoo
    2011 Megane 3 RS
    2001 Clio Sport 172 (23/85)
    1997 Spider (No. 652)
    1988 5 GT Turbo Phase II
    1968 10

Icon7

I think if i lived in europe and didnt have much cash and wanted a new car I would buy one. That is if I could not find a citroen LN or LNA.

Daniel, hope you don't mind me asking, but what exactly do you like about the LN(A)s?
    Current:
    1999 406SV (D8)
    Previous:
    1986 BX19GT

Thread Information