Renault R8
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Renault R8

Tadpole

Icon7 Renault R8

Hi I am building 3 R8 Reno's and I am looking for a set of hub caps. During the R8 years there seems to be a number of different size caps. I am looking for a set of approx 235mm diameter.I also have about 20 boxes of NOS parts and if you need something drop us a line as I may have. The 3 cars I ma building are 1 as a show car original, 1 as a street car powered by a Nissan GTR I engine with NOS and the last car is a daily driver. As I progress I will post photo's

Wayne

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Welcome to AF - sorry can't help with hubcaps - but what you're doing sounds good. Just curious, what sort of wheels are you running? Orig 135x15?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Vernon
    Hi I am building 3 R8 Reno's and I am looking for a set of hub caps. During the R8 years there seems to be a number of different size caps. I am looking for a set of approx 235mm diameter.I also have about 20 boxes of NOS parts and if you need something drop us a line as I may have. The 3 cars I ma building are 1 as a show car original, 1 as a street car powered by a Nissan GTR I engine with NOS and the last car is a daily driver. As I progress I will post photo's

Wayne
    Hello Wayne. It's risen to 3 then? How are you getting on? Definitely time for photos I reckon.

Cheers
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    Renault Scenic 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic 2007 (mine)
    Renault Scenic 2006 (daughter's)
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

Thread Information