Bought the Megane 225 Cup in Melville...
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Default Bought the Megane 225 Cup in Melville...

...well, at least, my brother did!

He went in for a look, a test drive, loved it so much he put a deposit on it there and then. Techno grey, with sat nav.

Another frogger in the making...

Stuey

Advertisement

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Lucky bugger! Must have moved quick! I saw it @ Magic Nissan yesterday sans plates & saw it again this morning driving along Canning Hwy with dealer plate on it. They are a great car & he definetely chose the right colour, much better in grey than red/orange? I am still tossing up between a C4 VTS & a Megane Sport 225 in a couple of months, was hooked on the C4 but my recent drive of a Sport
    Cup & my renewed faith in Renault customer service has made the decision even harder! Have seen many more Meganes in Perth lately so the dealer must be doing something right, be sure to congratulate him on a great choice!

PS There is a sick part of me that thinks a canary yellow Megane Sport Cup would look great! Anyone else??
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Yelow cars are hot. Also my opinion if it matters, C4 wins out on looks, Megane on performance... take your pick

1000+ Posts

That may well have been him on Canning Highway - he owns a business in Myaree and took the car out for quite a while today.

The thing that's really pleased me is that he's never really shown any interest in Renault before (other than having a general love of cars) and I was thinking of suggesting a Megane to him, but wrote it off as a waste of time! So, I rate this as an important conquest sale (he came from a Mazda 3 SP23, and before that a Mazda 6 Sport and WRX).

I was well pleased, and had no input on the decision (other than talking about them occasionally).

BTW, in the flesh I much prefer the Megane to the C4. The Sport versions look so purposeful.

What a great range Renault have at the moment...

Stuey

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Quote Originally Posted by Stuey
    ...well, at least, my brother did!

He went in for a look, a test drive, loved it so much he put a deposit on it there and then. Techno grey, with sat nav.

Another frogger in the making...

Stuey

Hey Stuey,

offer my congrats to your brother. I hope to have mine mid next week ..... cant wait !

Dom

** CUP 225 **

Tadpole

Default Hi Guys

Hey im probably in the wrong place but I have just taken delivery of my new rs 225 also from melville motors ... from the sound of things some of you guys might already know it. Blue/2004 model demonstrator.
    Anyway I love it ... I never had so much fun. Lots of the guys in bigger cars keep wanting to have a go ... should see their faces if I give it some stick. Anyway what a great car. How may of them are in Perth I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by arno
    Hey im probably in the wrong place but I have just taken delivery of my new rs 225 also from melville motors ... from the sound of things some of you guys might already know it. Blue/2004 model demonstrator.
    Anyway I love it ... I never had so much fun. Lots of the guys in bigger cars keep wanting to have a go ... should see their faces if I give it some stick. Anyway what a great car. How may of them are in Perth I wonder?
    Hi there & welcome to Aussiefrogs! I'd say there would be at least 25 225's from what I've seen & the dealer told me that 4 Cups have come as well. I saw a dk blue one in Walcott st the other day, was that yours? In general I am seeing more Meganes on the road lately, especially now that I live closer to the CBD where they are more prevalent. I am getting keener & keener on 225's & am waiting for the right priced unit to come on the market in the Eastern States. Thing is I would never forgo the sunroof I have on mine so the hunt for one will be a little harder. Truly a great car IMO. Look forward to seeing yours around!

1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Tadpole

Default Thx man!

Wow 25 of us around!! Yeah that was me in Walcott st !

Thread Information