Symbol
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Symbol

  1. #1
    BKT
    BKT is offline
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    20

    Default Symbol

    If the symbol on front of the car comes off....what is the best, most secure way to attatch it back???

    Advertisement

  2. #2
    1000+ Posts CHRI'S16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BKT
    If the symbol on front of the car comes off....what is the best, most secure way to attatch it back???
    Depends, sometimes if it can be screwed back on with a Stainless Steel self tapper then I personally did this on my 306. But as for stick on I highly recommend Mustik, its a flexible, vibration resistant selant glues that weathers well and can be removed later on if needed. - Chris
    ... ptui!

  3. #3
    Fellow Frogger! Ren25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    299

    Default

    sikaflex rules
    Cheers
    Mike
    Armageddon was yesterday
    Today we have a problem


    2000 406 Hdi X 3
    2003 307 Hdi

  4. #4
    Fellow Frogger! Westair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BKT
    If the symbol on front of the car comes off....what is the best, most secure way to attatch it back???
    Selleys Liquid Nails hi strength if you never want to take it off again
    1986 Renault Fuego GTX
    1972 Mercedes Benz 280E
    1988 Nissan Trakka Campervan
    1972 VW Kombi

    In business, words are words; explanations are explanations, promises are promises, but only performance is reality.
    Harold Ganeen.

  5. #5
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria
    Posts
    11,871

    Default Bloody badge collectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Westair
    Selleys Liquid Nails hi strength if you never want to take it off again
    While washing the Fuego for the Renault Roundup, found some little P...K! had pulled the grille emblem off, and left a broken peg in the grille slot, now if I use the liquid nails will the sods break the grille slat next time

    At least I do have a replacement Badge - maybe I shouldn't have nicked those old style valve covers with my mad mate for his collection way back when!! - [email protected]@dy Karma gets you every time

  6. #6
    BKT
    BKT is offline
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenfuego
    While washing the Fuego for the Renault Roundup, found some little P...K! had pulled the grille emblem off, and left a broken peg in the grille slot, now if I use the liquid nails will the sods break the grille slat next time

    At least I do have a replacement Badge - maybe I shouldn't have nicked those old style valve covers with my mad mate for his collection way back when!! - [email protected]@dy Karma gets you every time
    (oh my ^

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •