RSC Parts
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: RSC Parts

Tadpole

Default RSC Parts

Hi ppl,

I've been looking in these forums (it's a big place) for some info regarding parts. Does anyone know where I can get part for my RSC 182 Cup?

I'm looking for parts such as front and rear strut bars, sway bars, exhaust, coil-overs, etc.

My apologies if this has been posted but please forgive a newb.

Advertisement

Hey Project_Noir,

Try Paul at Auto Paris down here in Melbourne. I know he has Devil exhausts and i think coil overs for the clio too. He ships a fair bit of stuff up to sydney etc so he'd be a good place to talk to about getting some 182 stuff.

His number is 03 9890 8822

Good luck

Jensen
    2002 Monaco Blue Renaultsport Clio 172
    1975 R1317 Renault 17 Gordini

Tadpole

Thanks for the quick reply. I am looking for someone in Sydney but I will check him out too. Thanks!

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by Project_Noir
    Thanks for the quick reply. I am looking for someone in Sydney but I will check him out too. Thanks!
    come check out www.ozrenaultsport.com as well

still smiling e.sport

Quote Originally Posted by Project_Noir
    Hi ppl,

I've been looking in these forums (it's a big place) for some info regarding parts. Does anyone know where I can get part for my RSC 182 Cup?

I'm looking for parts such as front and rear strut bars, sway bars, exhaust, coil-overs, etc.

My apologies if this has been posted but please forgive a newb.

Hey, sorry to burst your bubble ..... but mate all those things your looking for are not that easy to get.

Things like strut bars etc, some of the guys have bought them in from the UK, i have a Remus exhaust on my 172, but dont know if they make anything yet for the 182.

you should check out Ktec racing in the uk.

Some of the guys on OZrenaultsport will fill you in on what you can buy local, but its not much.

Just one more thing, the guys at RenaultSport know what they are doing, an most of the things you can buy dont do very much at all,so you may want to think about what you do to one of the best cars around.

Thats just my worth.

BTW, i bought the remus exhaust cause i like the look of it, not for anything else. I have that, a green cotton air filter (bought that cause it was only $100) an i dont think they make any imporvments at all.

How long have you had your 182, great car hey

Dom

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by DrRenaultsport
    Hey, sorry to burst your bubble ..... but mate all those things your looking for are not that easy to get.

Things like strut bars etc, some of the guys have bought them in from the UK, i have a Remus exhaust on my 172, but dont know if they make anything yet for the 182.

you should check out Ktec racing in the uk.

Some of the guys on OZrenaultsport will fill you in on what you can buy local, but its not much.

Just one more thing, the guys at RenaultSport know what they are doing, an most of the things you can buy dont do very much at all,so you may want to think about what you do to one of the best cars around.

Thats just my worth.

BTW, i bought the remus exhaust cause i like the look of it, not for anything else. I have that, a green cotton air filter (bought that cause it was only $100) an i dont think they make any imporvments at all.

How long have you had your 182, great car hey

Dom
    hey dom, well put as for performance mods for rsc... lotsa money no ooomph...

some members on ozrenaultsport know their stuff... plenty of members willing to share the good the bad and the ugly...

i have a 172 with a remus exhaust (1 or 2) its quiet as well... and the the 172 is so sleeper like

regards. e.sport

Quote Originally Posted by e.sport
    hey dom, well put as for performance mods for rsc... lotsa money no ooomph...

some members on ozrenaultsport know their stuff... plenty of members willing to share the good the bad and the ugly...

i have a 172 with a remus exhaust (1 or 2) its quiet as well... and the the 172 is so sleeper like

regards. e.sport
    Hey E.sport,

Sorry mate dont get what your trying to say

I know that a lot of people on OZRenault know their stuff .......

Its friday night ...... long week .... head hurts so i might have missed the point.

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by DrRenaultsport
    Hey E.sport,

Sorry mate dont get what your trying to say

I know that a lot of people on OZRenault know their stuff .......

Its friday night ...... long week .... head hurts so i might have missed the point.
    i will send a pm...

Thread Information