Auto Paris
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Auto Paris

Fellow Frogger!

Default Auto Paris

How many 225 owners have taken their cars to Auto Paris for service?

Advertisement

I know a few RSC owners had their cars services by Auto Paris for Elf oils.

What has your experience been generally?

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by blue2th

I haven't taken it there yet but i can assure you that Auto Paris do a great job and no doubt it wont change with the 225. Paul is a nice guy and knows renaults very well.

cheers
    Dave
    78 Fiat X1/9, Peugeot 406 ST, Peugeot 407 V6 SW

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Peugeot, Francais pour "Putain qu'c'est vite"[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by blue2th

Quote Originally Posted by David Shearer
    I haven't taken it there yet but i can assure you that Auto Paris do a great job and no doubt it wont change with the 225. Paul is a nice guy and knows renaults very well.

cheers
    Dave
    ok then, i have spoken to paul @ auto paris (on the blower) very helpful guy, even over the phone, no stuffing around on quotes, happy to educate a n00b rsc owner over the phone as well

i was wondering if you or any other aussiefrog auto paris user could pm me some feedback... good, bad or indifferent... to be fair to autoparis i felt comfortable enough to use them, to service my rsc, based on the phone conversation...

thanks... in advance

Quote Originally Posted by e.sport
    ok then, i have spoken to paul @ auto paris (on the blower) very helpful guy, even over the phone, no stuffing around on quotes, happy to educate a n00b rsc owner over the phone as well

i was wondering if you or any other aussiefrog auto paris user could pm me some feedback... good, bad or indifferent... to be fair to autoparis i felt comfortable enough to use them, to service my rsc, based on the phone conversation...

thanks... in advance
    I'd second third and fourth David's comments. Give Paul a go, if you are not happy - which is pretty unlikely - then go somewhere else. We have some top people here on AF, like David Cavanagh for example. You guys and girls in Melbourne don't appreciate how lucky you are in terms of Renault mechanical expertise.

Woo Hoo Honi ko'u 'elemu (Hawaiian)

Tadpole

My RX4 is in for some heart surgery right now - They have been fantastic so far. I am so glad I checked in here last night to find their details

I am hoping to be back on the road for the weekend!

I use them for a my standard Clio, and I find them great. I went their purely by chance. The local place I had my first service done told me the best thing to do with French cars is chuck your lit cigarette lighter in the fuel tank. They're near my parents, so I decided to use them. Since telling other people I use them, I've only ever heard good things about them, and my experience backs that up.

They know the proper way to fix things, which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by BogMaster View Post
    I'd second third and fourth David's comments. Give Paul a go, if you are not happy - which is pretty unlikely - then go somewhere else. We have some top people here on AF, like David Cavanagh for example. You guys and girls in Melbourne don't appreciate how lucky you are in terms of Renault mechanical expertise.

I've known Paul most of his life, I remember this smart arsed 12 year old kid in RCCV motorkana's usually beating old more experienced drivers. His family has always lived on a diet of Renaults so the addiction is well and truly bread into all of them (just don't lend your Renault 6 to Pauls brother). Paul has always been incredibly helpful and would always go the extra kilometer to get someone out of trouble, long before he bought Auto Paris he's be sucked into working half the night on a mates Renault just to help out.
    Paul did his apprenticeship with City Peugeot, or Mantello Motors as it was known then.

These days, I only know him as a mate and he is my customer so I don't see him how his customers see him but I would go as far as saying I would rate him as one of the best if not the best Renault mechanics in Australia.

NOTE; This is not a paid pollitical advertisement.
    David Cavanagh

FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

Tadpole

My RX4 is in for some heart surgery right now - They have been fantastic so far. I am so glad I checked in here last night to find their details

I am hoping to be back on the road for the weekend!

Paul is a great guy and you will get the best service, he really knows his stuff and will look after you and your car like it should be, but I think the brains of the operation comes in the form of a big black dog with funny hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Autokar View Post
    Paul is a great guy and you will get the best service, he really knows his stuff and will look after you and your car like it should be, but I think the brains of the operation comes in the form of a big black dog with funny hair!
    You mean, thats not Paul?? Thats right I remember now, he's the one that walks upright.
    David Cavanagh

FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

They do say that dogs and their owners tend to look similar

Thread Information