R16TX being wrecked
  • Register
  • Help

Default R16TX being wrecked

Hi all,
    I have just acquired a genuine 16TX and will be wrecking it. Unfortunately the 5 speed box has been replaced along with a 4 speed and because of an accident it has a TS front but it's TX from the clutch back. 1647cc motor, central locking, elec windows, cloth seats, TX rear wing and TX badges, rego number TX 016.
    Being an English import the body shell is very rusty so anyone thinking of restoring it, it would really need a body swap.

David.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by David Cavanagh
    Hi all,
    I have just acquired a genuine 16TX and will be wrecking it. Unfortunately the 5 speed box has been replaced along with a 4 speed and because of an accident it has a TS front but it's TX from the clutch back. 1647cc motor, central locking, elec windows, cloth seats, TX rear wing and TX badges, rego number TX 016.
    Being an English import the body shell is very rusty so anyone thinking of restoring it, it would really need a body swap.

David.
    Hi David,

I am interested in many of the TX bits I dont already have.

I assume this is the one you were mentioning to me a while back, that is a bit past the point of resto.

Main bits I am after is central locking solenoids, elec windows, rear wiper and maybe the seats, depending on the cloth condition. Oh also after the gear lever.

Ill give you a call tomorrow,

Maybe we can arrange something including a rebuild of my TX gearbox, and a look in at the 25.

Cheers,

David.