Formula 1
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Formula 1

Formula 1

Can Renault maintain their position as ,best of the rest'???? Yes,yes,yes!!!!! Nice to see Renault in front of McLaren at San Marino race!!!!

Advertisement

I recon the answers NO NO NO, At the moment it's Ferrari, Williams, McLaren and Renault are the best of the rest, but the way there going it could very well be Ferrari, Williams, Renault and McLaren the best of the rest. We can only hope, there only 1 point behind McLaren and Buttons ahead of both McLaren drivers. What a great start to the season.

David.
    David Cavanagh

FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

My opinion of the whole affair is Ferrari are still the team to beat with Williams the only team able to give'em a run on a good day. At the moment, Renault are improving on last years form and are on the way up. McLaren however is definately on the way down.

As an avid Schumi-hater, i was enjoying the way McLaren was fighting and beating Ferrari - up to the 2000 season. Since then its been excuse after excuse. McLaren reliablity has been shocking and due to this they lost Mika Hakkinen last year (i doubt he'll come back next year on current McLaren form..).

Renault's only opposition for 4th place is the Sauber team. Its good to see Renault doing well and i would dearly love to see the "Regie" win as a sole constructor soon and lay to rest the ghost of 1983. With the team being seperately based in Enstone and Viry-Chatillion, i cant see a top-heavy management collapse to be the downfall. But i can certainly see Briatore in the same mould. Briatore is a bit of a dictator and i question his 2 championships with benneton had it not been for Schumacher. I like he's " if you dont like it, say it" approach but we'll see if he can bring a World Championship over before Renault's hierarchy's patience runs out...

Thread Information