2005 Equip' Auto Show: Renault puts customer satisfaction first in service and afters
  • Register
  • Help

Icon1 2005 Equip' Auto Show: Renault puts customer satisfaction first in service and afters

Service quality is a top priority that lies at the core of the Renault group's strategy. Service quality is a key factor in winning and keeping customers in the sales and aftersales businesses. Renault is improving its product offering and has created new products in an effort to cover all the needs of maintenance and repair professionals.

Advertisement

http://www.renault.com/datamedia/doc...nfinale_GB.pdf
    http://www.renault.com/datamedia/doc...to_GB-2005.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by danielsydney
    Service quality is a top priority that lies at the core of the Renault group's strategy. Service quality is a key factor in winning and keeping customers in the sales and aftersales businesses. Renault is improving its product offering and has created new products in an effort to cover all the needs of maintenance and repair professionals.

http://www.renault.com/datamedia/doc...nfinale_GB.pdf
    http://www.renault.com/datamedia/doc...to_GB-2005.pdf
    Adapting the immortal words of Christine Keeler, "Well they would say that wouldn't they?" (She was a hooker who had a British Cabinet minster as a client, he denied this, she made the response above, proof was found, minister resigned.)

Is any car company going to come out and say they don't care about service quality or product offerings? Give me a break! The Renault product is great, it has to be to sell in the big markets, but there's no need to provide service quality in Australia because the market is so small as to be a pain in the a. and there are enough enthusiasts out there who'll buy cars despite the dealers' lies and incompetence so you don't have to waste money looking after them.

I feel a bit better now, thank you. And I look forward to any evidence at all that I'm wrong about service. Meanwhile I continue to tell friends who admire my lovely new Scenic or the nippy Clio not to buy one new, wait for second hand.
    1970 R12, stupidly sold in 1983
    1976 504, died 1994 to my disgrace
    Various cheap nasty fridges on wheels I'm not going to confess to and are long gone anyway
    2002 Clio 1.6
    2005 Scenic II

Quote Originally Posted by ColinJ
    I feel a bit better now, thank you. And I look forward to any evidence at all that I'm wrong about service. Meanwhile I continue to tell friends who admire my lovely new Scenic or the nippy Clio not to buy one new, wait for second hand.
    Well, you've clearly chosen to ignore the comments I've made several times over the past couple of years regarding the positive experiences I've had at the Adelaide dealer.

So keep on spreading the bad word...
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

Quote Originally Posted by Europa
    Well, you've clearly chosen to ignore the comments I've made several times over the past couple of years regarding the positive experiences I've had at the Adelaide dealer.

So keep on spreading the bad word...
    That might right about Adelaide, but the web is littered with horror stories about Renault's lack of service and spares...even in France. (eg: the British couple who had to wait two weeks to get a new clutch for their Scenic Rx4 when holidaying in France, their reluctance to take responsibility for a big batch of dud scenic engines...I could go on but just google iot and you will get the drift.). Even these hallowed pages have been home to some deserved criticism of the local operation. Basically these business folk will sink or swim on the basis of their own efforts. people here should feel free to call it as they see it...ultimately Renault Australia is not going to succeed or fold because of anything said on AF.

Woo Hoo Honi ko'u 'elemu (Hawaiian)

Thread Information