Brand new R12 roof available!
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Brand new R12 roof available!

I've mentioned this parts source before but has anyone looked at thr web site for that Turkish parts mob, Kologlu, lately? I only looked at R12 parts, but they've got practically the whole car available. In fact, I can't think of something for the 12 they don't supply. For example, you can buy a whole roof with windscreen surround attached, wagon rear hatch, whole bonnet, door skins, front panel, fenders (both front and rear), sills, bumpers, all lights including interior, whole dash, even down to a complete handbrake lever, interior door trim, and weird stuff like individual parts for the oil pump, new wheels, hubcaps, grille, aircleaner (the metal canister!), door catches etc. etc. As well as all the parts you'd expect to be able to buy like all the suspension, valves, and the thing you can't get here anymore, the crankshaft front pulley. Even have a rubber pedal pad for the accelerator, which I haven't seen.

<a href="http://www.kologlu.com.tr/catalog/catalog.htm" target="_blank">http://www.kologlu.com.tr/catalog/catalog.htm</a>

Advertisement

Some of the trim is for their market, like the grille.

I wonder if we could rely on them to send the stuff?

Stuey

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Cripes Stuey you are indeed a hero...there it is the R12 Holy Grail. (ncluding repair kits for driveshafts.)

I guess that the company is export oriented because the site is in english, a lot of the Turkish sites I looked at when fantasizing about importing 12 parts were just in Turkish and none of them offered what this lot is peddling.

The question would be how much it would cost. I think postage would be out of the question as far as the body panels go, plus it tends to cost the earth anyway.

A container or part container would probably be the cheapest way to go. There are freight companies on the net which advertise that kind of service.

I'm sure that we could organise a decent order through this site if we all worked at it.

Interested anyone.

Alternatively we could look at approaching some of the established parts importers to have a look at doing the above. I'm sure that there would be a considerable demand.

Cheers

[quote]Originally posted by Stuey:
    <strong>I've mentioned this parts source before but has anyone looked at thr web site for that Turkish parts mob, Kologlu, lately? I only looked at R12 parts, but they've got practically the whole car available. In fact, I can't think of something for the 12 they don't supply. For example, you can buy a whole roof with windscreen surround attached, wagon rear hatch, whole bonnet, door skins, front panel, fenders (both front and rear), sills, bumpers, all lights including interior, whole dash, even down to a complete handbrake lever, interior door trim, and weird stuff like individual parts for the oil pump, new wheels, hubcaps, grille, aircleaner (the metal canister!), door catches etc. etc. As well as all the parts you'd expect to be able to buy like all the suspension, valves, and the thing you can't get here anymore, the crankshaft front pulley. Even have a rubber pedal pad for the accelerator, which I haven't seen.

<a href="http://www.kologlu.com.tr/catalog/catalog.htm" target="_blank">http://www.kologlu.com.tr/catalog/catalog.htm</a>

Some of the trim is for their market, like the grille.

I wonder if we could rely on them to send the stuff?

Stuey</strong><hr></blockquote>
    Woo Hoo Honi ko'u 'elemu (Hawaiian)

Sounds like a dream come true, a bit of warning though on panels, my R12 ute. About 10 years ago when it was involved in an accident I fitted a brand new bonnet from Caravelle. Norm was running the show then and I don't know where it came from but the quality was crap, I've never seen a worse piece of sheet metal in my life, the whole thing was just thin and loose, I was worried about opening the bonnet in the wind. Now the old ute is being restored I intend to toss the bonnet even though the is nothing wrong with it, I'd rather use a top quality Aussie S/H bonnet then a brand new import. So although Stuey's done very well (good boy Stuey) just be careful about what you buy.
    Seeya's,
    David.
    David Cavanagh

FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

Thread Information