new shocks
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: new shocks

  1. #1
    1000+ Posts jo proffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    8,396

    Icon14 new shocks

    I just put the coni's I had rebuilt into the car and took it for a spin up the worst roads I could find in ingleside, and after while searching for that spleen rattling road,I realised I was on it already and I couldn't feel it or hear it in the sunroof rattling.What a difference from the old originals! For some reason there are height issues,but I'll deal with that another day.
    Jo

    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Fellow Frogger! biologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Koni's are just amazing shocks eh!
    I had a set of sport (yellow) Koni's in an old wagon and when it got to old
    I had mates lining up to get the shocks out before it was sold

    cheers,
    Biologist
    ----------------
    A
    one Megane Family

  3. #3
    Member 350manx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kiewa Valley, North East Victoria.
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jo proffi
    I just put the coni's I had rebuilt into the car and took it for a spin up the worst roads I could find in ingleside, and after while searching for that spleen rattling road,I realised I was on it already and I couldn't feel it or hear it in the sunroof rattling.What a difference from the old originals! For some reason there are height issues,but I'll deal with that another day.
    Jo
    I've just bought a set off Ebay along with some stiffer (but road I'm assured) springs and looking forward to fitting them. Is This process involved. I haven't even looked under the car yet.

  4. #4
    Member 350manx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kiewa Valley, North East Victoria.
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 350manx
    I've just bought a set off Ebay along with some stiffer (but road I'm assured) springs and looking forward to fitting them. Is This process involved. I haven't even looked under the car yet.
    ps. (sorry) now what does one do about the rear suspension?

  5. #5
    Member 350manx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kiewa Valley, North East Victoria.
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 350manx
    ps. (sorry) now what does one do about the rear suspension?
    Boy am I having a bad day - I thought I was on the Peugeot forum - I just bought them for my 205 GTI.

    Sheesh!!

  6. #6
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria
    Posts
    11,778

    Default No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by 350manx
    Boy am I having a bad day - I thought I was on the Peugeot forum - I just bought them for my 205 GTI.

    Sheesh!!

    Sooo..okay we like our puggie cousins, even if we do give um a hard time occasionally

  7. #7
    Member 350manx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kiewa Valley, North East Victoria.
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenfuego
    Sooo..okay we like our puggie cousins, even if we do give um a hard time occasionally
    I do qualify - also have a couple of 20Tses - one driver one parts.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •