R10 side mould clips
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

R10 side mould clips

The R10 metal side protection moulds are secured to the body by slide / push in in metal clips.

Does anybody know where these clips can be acquired new? Research so far indicates they are no longer available.

Cheers,
    Kim.

Advertisement

This is one I'd like to know too! Those on my car a cobbled collection of good ones scrounged from other cars, and the plastic clips from the door side strips of a post'74 R12GL. But the clip holes on the 8/10 body are a teensy bit too large to take the 12 clips securely, but they do work.

Caravelle has the clips for the below door 12 side trim, which has really big holes, not a problem if you don't mind drilling the holes bigger but not the clips for the side chrome trim on the doors of a 12. My next try will be the plastic clips from a Volvo 244, the body holes look about the same as those on the 10.

BTW for those with R4's and looking for plastic clips, thise on the post '69 VW Type 1 and Type 3 suit perfectly! Too small for a 10 though.

Simon

[quote]Originally posted by Kim Slattery:
    <strong>The R10 metal side protection moulds are secured to the body by slide / push in in metal clips.

Does anybody know where these clips can be acquired new? Research so far indicates they are no longer available.

Cheers,
    Kim.</strong><hr></blockquote>
    1963 Renault R4 Van
    1964 Renault R4
    1967 Volkswagen 1300 Deluxe
    1969 Renault 8 Gordini 1300
    2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup

Thread Information