Wheels Magazine Review
  • Register
  • Help

Wheels Magazine Review

eek! For everyones info there is a comparison in this issue of 'wheels' between the automatic scenic and the Mazda premacy I think. Just for all our info.... eek!

Advertisement

From memory, the Mazda is declared the better car in this comparison..
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

Yeah It did I think and that was very predictable. I would still have the scenic if I had a family I think...It had more storage the article stated..

The Scenic is selling very well from the figures I read somewhere (one of the newspapers), practically class leading.

I notice them everywhere
    Externally, the Scenic seems larger than the Premacy, and internally it feels quite spacious. But it is showing the age of a 7 year old design, IMHO - especially in the interior department (compared to the Clio & Laguna).

Cheers,

Justin

Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

Yes, it is starting to get dated.

Not bad if it takes the opposition seven years to catch up I suppose! wink

To me it still felt light years ahead of the Holden Zafira, which seemed like the interior of a delivery van in comparison (all hard plastics and crappy design)

It is due for replacement within the next year, I'm led to believe there will also be a "Grand Scenic" with seven seats on offer as well as the five seat version.
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

Thread Information