Free Fuego to Good Home
  • Help

Default Free Fuego to Good Home

Hi,
    I've got an 84 gtx fuego sitting in my back yard not doing much slowly running out of rego (end of may 05). It's not running at the moment (possibly just from sitting idle for to long), but could probally be fired up by someone with a bit of know how.
    If someone wants to come around and pick it up, it's all yours. Come and get it before it goes to the wreckers
    I'm in Illawong, (suburb of Sydney)
    email me if you are interested - philip@paddingtonphones.com.au

Advertisement

al

It's a shame you're in sydney... I'm looking for one of these to have a play with.

I guess it isn't worth looking into having it brought down here.

1000+ Posts

Default Fuego shell

Al

I am in the process of stripping parts from an 85 p/steer model, once it is down to just a body shell (or near) it will be free - the actual body is quite straight, I am keeping the power steer components and the engine, plus a few cosmetic bits for my other cars. Just over the river in Heidelberg pm or email me via the forum if your interested.

There is also an red 82 capable of going on club classic reg soon (its unreg) but owes me some money. so not free!! still cheap!! Clearing the decks of a few cars and projects.

Ken.

Default Sold!!

Not worth transporting, as it is rough as, even by fuego standards.
    I've met with the guy, and have arranged to to take it off his hands.This car will definatly be a parts car for a few weeks,until it gets taken to the tip, so if anyone wants anything in particular let me know in a few days,and I'll see whats left.I wonder why all the stuffed fuego's are red? I've been waiting for over 2 years to find a free white one, and in the mean time,I'm getting a surplus of red panels!!
    Jo

Default in need of bits

Quote Originally Posted by jo proffi
    Not worth transporting, as it is rough as, even by fuego standards.
    I've met with the guy, and have arranged to to take it off his hands.This car will definatly be a parts car for a few weeks,until it gets taken to the tip, so if anyone wants anything in particular let me know in a few days,and I'll see whats left.I wonder why all the stuffed fuego's are red? I've been waiting for over 2 years to find a free white one, and in the mean time,I'm getting a surplus of red panels!!
    Jo
    Hi Jo,
    do you have good electric window winder mechanisms? Chasing after front seats and a plip system?
    Need the rear seat disengaging levers that also hold the rear parcel screen.
    Am in Sydney in the next 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by feugman
    Hi Jo,
    do you have good electric window winder mechanisms? Chasing after front seats and a plip system?
    Need the rear seat disengaging levers that also hold the rear parcel screen.
    Am in Sydney in the next 2 weeks.
    Will probably have winders, and definatly some seats.. what colour seats? brown or grey?you are very welcome to any interior bits except the instruments. The car has no back seat and dont know if those bits are also missing, but I'll let you know when I actually have the car in front of me..
    Regards, Jo

Tadpole

Any chance you don't need thekey ignition assembly? my keys jammed and have to replace it. (Seems like when keys jammed, barrell won't come out. maybe needs to be drilled? any ideas.) cheers

Are there any stickers or memorabilia type bits that you dont need on it?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsydney
    Are there any stickers or memorabilia type bits that you dont need on it?
    There is probably an Elf sticker on the rear window........but you'd have to take the whole screen Daniel!
    KB

Kevin your probably right....

Quote Originally Posted by danielsydney
    Kevin your probably right....
    Put legs on it and turn it into a coffee table, just don't put your cup near the corners.

sorry, will be using the tailgate as a tailgate. but there will probably be a few renault, fuego and gtx badges by the time its stripped,maybe a spare logo from front grille.
    Wont be using the barrel so it can be yours.
    jo

Default feugo seats

Quote Originally Posted by jo proffi
    Will probably have winders, and definatly some seats.. what colour seats? brown or grey?you are very welcome to any interior bits except the instruments. The car has no back seat and dont know if those bits are also missing, but I'll let you know when I actually have the car in front of me..
    Regards, Jo
    Hi Jo,
    we need grey seats, but brown will do if the seat is intact, as we are considering retrimming interior in leather, but at present we have some non genuine seats in front, very uncomfortable and detracts from original look.
    l'm hoping to be in Sydney next week for work so maybe we could T something up.
    Regards,
    feugman.

is that Feugeot of your still sitting around.. hasn't rusted through yet??

Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

Originally posted by bowie
    is that Feugeot of your still sitting around.. hasn't rusted through yet??
    That's not as funny as it sounds...

The rustiest 203 I ever had came from Illawong. Norm and I dragged it out of there to strip for bits, the owner had built a yacht in his yard, the car might have been in the way.

It was one of the very first 203s ever brought in, too.

Thread Information