One for Daniel
  • Help

Thread: One for Daniel

Default One for Daniel

Drove past the Central Railway Police station last night and they have a Trafic all done up in full livery - you can get pinched by a Renault now Daniel!

Paul

Advertisement
    Paul Smith

1974 DS23 EFI BW Auto
    1974 G Special 1220

http://www.simplicitas.com.au

pic's please

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila. - Mitch Radcliffe

Better watch out when you roll those dry joints matey...
    2005 RENAULTsport Clio 182 Cup F1

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Smith
    Drove past the Central Railway Police station last night and they have a Trafic all done up in full livery - you can get pinched by a Renault now Daniel!

Paul
    Thats just great!
    2013 Grand Kangoo
    2011 Megane 3 RS
    2001 Clio Sport 172 (23/85)
    1997 Spider (No. 652)
    1988 5 GT Turbo Phase II
    1968 10

but is it automatic

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila. - Mitch Radcliffe

I like RenaultTraffics.They are great. I wish they were more popular. Does anyone know much about them?

[end quote]

current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara

previous frogs:

88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16

gimme corners. . .

I would have bought one if they were available when I purchased my Citroen...
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

Quote Originally Posted by pugjet
    I like RenaultTraffics.They are great. I wish they were more popular. Does anyone know much about them?

[end quote]

haha GOLD !
    1967 1135 R8 Gordini
    2012 BMW One Series M Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by pugjet
    You'll want to spend more time in Trafic

Not many vans make you look twice. But the Renault Trafic is well worth a second look. With its sweeping front end, sharp lines, oversized headlamps for increased visibility, it has the style and presence of a car. But its muscle and the hard-nosed functionality of design make it plain that it's built to work for its living.

And if the Renault Trafic attracts with its looks, it also convinces with its intelligence. An ultra-low loading height, easy access to the driver's seat, optimal and easily-accessed load space all help to make this one of the most efficient and productive vans you can buy.

The Renault Trafic offers real driving pleasure too, thanks to superior ergonomics and the sensible planning of the dashboard and controls. Indeed, thanks to all that and more, you’ll want to spend as much time as possible in Trafic.

Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

Justin yeah they are great. Paul In was in the city the other day & saw it. I nearly went nuts and had to look twice to confirm it.
    They are a very classy van and the high lights are great. I remember seeing a series 1 van over in France and it was really nice. Looked like this one attached.
    I saw a white one on Tuesday roaring past me on Epping rd its a very nice van...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One for Daniel-renault%2520trafic.jpe  

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danielsydney
    Justin yeah they are great. Paul In was in the city the other day & saw it. I nearly went nuts and had to look twice to confirm it.
    They are a very classy van and the high lights are great. I remember seeing a series 1 van over in France and it was really nice. Looked like this one attached.
    I saw a white one on Tuesday roaring past me on Epping rd its a very nice van...
    You go nuts over THAT? You need to get out more daniel son

Thread Information