I want to take my Fuego to the track
  • Help

Icon6 I want to take my Fuego to the track

I am planing on going to a race track near Benella in victoria with my fuego and my friends and his ford Cougar to have some fun. Now i plan on been slightly reasonable and i wont crunch the gears or rev until the engine calls it quits.

Advertisement

But....my father having been in my car thinks i might have a problem with my left drive shaft. I was planing on taking it to a mechanic to have it looked at but i thought i would post it here and see if any one would be able to have a look at it and tell me if it is likely that taking my car to the track is going to cause alot of problems. I am quite happy to provide beverages of ur choice to drink while u have alook at my red baby or some other means of payment.

Ps i would much rather have somebody who loves the car look at it then some dodgy mechnic who charges me an arm and a leg just to have a look at it.
    i am willing to drive it a fair distance(an hour or 2) to get it looked at by Fuego Lover
    Also as this is just a fun track day i am not planing on doing major modifications un less they dont cost me anything LoL

Ooooooohhhhh.....can other fuego's join in???? I would love to do this too!!

I actually have a fuego waiting for me to begin modifying for "fun" but I think my daily driver would be up to it after the last AF drive day!
    Aus
    Aus
    ".....the good health of a pond is held in a delicate balance. A pond's condition
    deteriorates when the bottom environment cannot support animal life.
    The bottom is the area that runs out of oxygen first, it is where the most oxygen is used........"

'84 fuego GTX
    '87 fuego GTX
    '85 fuego GTX
    ....beginning to look a bit frightning isn't it.

Atm it is me and a few friend from work.....so i cant really invite u along. But u should start a thread about a fuego track day....and see what the general concensus it.

Thread Information