Renault 16 hatch button surrounds (rubber grommet as replacement)
  • Help

Default Renault 16 hatch button surrounds (rubber grommet as replacement)

Hi guys,

Wasn't really sure if this is the place to post....

I arranged to buy another 16 this evening (1976 TS) from Ed B's brother.
    On inspecting the car, I noticed that the surround for the hatch button had been replaced with what seemed to be rubber rather than plastic.
    Ed mentioned that there were some previous posts mentioning that the correct size grommit could be cut and adapted to fit, and that its likely that is what had been done. Looked like the original, and a nice snug fit.

I have done some searching of the forum with no luck.

Advertisement

Suggestions anyone?

David.
    Powered by high grade French plutonium.

Fellow Frogger! Alastair Browne's Avatar

Hi David

I got a similar article for my 15TS door buttons from Caravelle Imports
    (03 9890 9061)

If you've got a spare silver ring that fits under the front door window winder of your 16, please let me know. I only need one

Alastair

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair Browne
    Hi David

I got a similar article for my 15TS door buttons from Caravelle Imports
    (03 9890 9061)

If you've got a spare silver ring that fits under the front door window winder of your 16, please let me know. I only need one

Alastair
    Probably can arrange that, will be helping another aussiefrog wreck a 16 parts car in the next couple of weeks.

David.