Zoé, the new Renault concept car : little in size, big in driving pleasure
  • Help

Icon1 Zoé, the new Renault concept car : little in size, big in driving pleasure

Renault has chosen the 2005 Geneva Show to take the wraps off its latest concept car, Zoé, a diminutive upper-range urban vehicle which places the accent on genuine motoring pleasure. Zoé features a blend of clear-cut lines and rounded forms. Meanwhile, its luxurious, functional interior puts its innovative asymmetry to maximum effect to reveal a true three-seat layout and voluminous boot...

http://www.renault.com/datamedia/doc...PAGES_UKOK.pdf

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -9195_15.jpe  

If anyone is interested in Renault Press releases, you can subscribe to them at http://www.renault.com (obviously danielsydney has already done this)
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

Icon2

True Im also subscribed to the Renault R&D magazine. Its a great read. The shares are also going up all the time too.

Interesting concept. Quirky, but stylish looking too, I like it.
    Just watch all the 'journos' bag it, along with all the other manufacturers, then in a week there will be toy and general clones popping up all over the place.

Daniel, wher does one subscribe to the R&D magazine?
    Last edited by HONG KONG PUGGY; 9th March 2005 at 11:59 AM.
    2016 Renault Sport Clio Cup EDC 200

Previous

2001 Rx-4 Privilege
    R17TL, 1973
    R20TS x 3
    R18 GTS wagon x 2
    R10

"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights" - Wayne Bell

Quote Originally Posted by HONG KONG PUGGY
    Daniel, wher does one subscribe to the R&D magazine?
    Subs link via here

Only trick is you need to remember to resub every year or so, or else they stop arriving!
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

some more pictures:

To me it looks like a Clio and Megane sqaushed together with van doors, and a glass roof . Something has to be done about the fairly lights in the roof as well....
    Last edited by orestes; 9th March 2005 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    To me it looks like a Clio and Megane sqaushed together with van doors, and a glass roof . Something has to be done about the fairly lights in the roof as well....
    Dude, it's a concept car. Not for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Europa
    Dude, it's a concept car. Not for sale.
    Yes i know it's a concept car... that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to comment on it

Icon2

Where did the last picture come from whats the old car in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    Yes i know it's a concept car... that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to comment on it
    OK what I meant is that concept cars never directly translate to production cars - so a lot of the quirky stuff you see on the concept is often just decoration, or a vague hint of a future styling choice. I guess we'd probably see things like the side indicator shape/location come through in a similar fashion, but the snazzy blue fibre optic roof lights I think might be just for fun :-)

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by Europa
    Subs link via here

Only trick is you need to remember to resub every year or so, or else they stop arriving!
    I subscribed once, about 5-10 years ago, still arrives.
    2013 Grand Kangoo
    2011 Megane 3 RS
    2001 Clio Sport 172 (23/85)
    1997 Spider (No. 652)
    1988 5 GT Turbo Phase II
    1968 10

Yep actually I take that back, I got one today - I thought it was a bit late and was wondering if my subs had run out...

Having lived at six different addresses in two states since I first subbed I think means a few will be delivered to people who aren't expecting them :-)

Thread Information