Renault 12 GIVEAWAY
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon7 Renault 12 GIVEAWAY

We have a white Renault 12 and 3 spare Renault 12 engines and many parts to GIVEAWAY. The Renault is in good condition, although some engine work would be a bonus, and was registered until June this year. It is located in Yergona and will need to be either charged or towed. Spare engines and parts are in Bulimba. Please call Rachel or Carl on 3848 1115 if you are interested.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    We have a white Renault 12 and 3 spare Renault 12 engines and many parts to GIVEAWAY. The Renault is in good condition, although some engine work would be a bonus, and was registered until June this year. It is located in Yergona and will need to be either charged or towed. Spare engines and parts are in Bulimba. Please call Rachel or Carl on 3848 1115 if you are interested.
    Rachel,

I can't believe it either. I'm in the same situation in Perth with a pretty reasonable Virage wagon, and just can't shift it. I refuse to take it to the wreckers, but practically no-one is interested.

JohnW

COL

Hi John and Rachel

If you know of a cheap way of getting these cars to Tassie I would gladly take them.

regards Col

Quote Originally Posted by JohnW
    Rachel,
    I refuse to take it to the wreckers, but practically no-one is interested.
    JohnW
    All I can say is that it is good these cars are a long way away from where I am, otherwise my resistance would be sorely tested :-)

9 years and 11 months since I last bought a 1:1 scale car, sort of getting itchy again. A good thing Renault make interesting cars that I've not tired of yet!!

Thread Information