desperate help for a renault 19, plz reply
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default desperate help for a renault 19, plz reply

hey all,
    i jst pickd up me car today from me mechanics shop who`d changed the clutch for me, and after id spent bout 2 hrs this afternoon changin the timing an serpentine belts using his tools, it goes like the clappers now-im lovin it, anywayz off the topic, im in desperate need of some second hand or wrecker parts.
    im after a headlight and blinker assembly switch and the handbrake cable for a 1991 renault 19, phase 1, model. If anyone knows of anywhere where i can pik up these parts from a wrecker etc will help(preferably in sydney), thanks ppls.

Advertisement

Try www.partslocator.com.au you will get a list of wreckers and vehicles.

Hope this helps

Woo Hoo Honi ko'u 'elemu (Hawaiian)

Tadpole

Default Reno 19 parts

Try Reno wreck at Gosford. Speak to Mitch on 43531618 he has many reno parts and will post them to you.
    Citroen CX25GTi

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by REN019
    hey all,
    i jst pickd up me car today from me mechanics shop who`d changed the clutch for me, and after id spent bout 2 hrs this afternoon changin the timing an serpentine belts using his tools, it goes like the clappers now-im lovin it, anywayz off the topic, im in desperate need of some second hand or wrecker parts.
    im after a headlight and blinker assembly switch and the handbrake cable for a 1991 renault 19, phase 1, model. If anyone knows of anywhere where i can pik up these parts from a wrecker etc will help(preferably in sydney), thanks ppls.
    Go to Caravell in Melbourne and Ken will send you one for less than $100.-. A waste of money - in most cases - getting a second hand one. You'll find details on other posts or replies e. g. Kenfuego's
    JoBo

Fellow Frogger! dave from bendigo's Avatar

I just bought a new indicator/lights switch and it cost $134 delievred to my door, however I got an orig quote last year of $55- so prices change dramatically due to availability.
    "Some minds are like concrete...all mixed up and permanently set."

Thread Information