Renault Spider....
  • Register
  • Help

Icon1 Renault Spider....

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/marke...=1&chkRows=500

looks cool i love it....very rare car....

Advertisement

I've moved this post as it's more relevant to the Renault forum as opposed to the Sales section which is really menat to be for members cars...unless someone here owns this?
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

Default Sports Spyder

This car is the sister car to the Sydney car that was part of the now dispanded Ryvkin collection. I believe the Sydney car is also for sale $125K

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    I've moved this post as it's more relevant to the Renault forum as opposed to the Sales section which is really menat to be for members cars...unless someone here owns this?
    Brad, are you are going to move every trading post and e-bay listing that crops up in the for sale section as well?

There is a long history of people posting links to printed and online classifieds, auctions etc in the for sale section.

Why not just leave it up to the author as to where they list them. If the car is for sale and is French you'd really think that the For Sale section is where it should be.

Woo Hoo Honi ko'u 'elemu (Hawaiian)

BogMaster, the Cars For Sale/ Wanted forum was created as a means for members to sell cars they own. We can all do our own searches on the net for cars not advertised by members. You'd have to admit that the link above was posted by danielsydney more as a matter of interest rather than a serious purchase prospect by members in any case. Besides which, this topic seems to of triggered discussion and as such is more appropriate for this forum.

i'm sure this car was at the Sydney all French Car Day last year. i watched the video last week, and i'm sure the plates match.

BogMaster, the Cars For Sale/ Wanted forum was created as a means for members to sell cars they own. We can all do our own searches on the net for cars not advertised by members. You'd have to admit that the link above was posted by danielsydney more as a matter of interest rather than a serious purchase prospect by members in any case. Besides which, this topic seems to of triggered discussion and as such is more appropriate for this forum.
    Sorry but don't agree Brad. To me it's basically a bit of ad hoc decision making that doesn't need repeating in a hurry.

If people had wanted to talk the value of spiders on the Renault forum or to raise the particular car in question they don't need...at least not yet...the assistance of moderators or administrators..they just have to start a thread of their own and go for it.

The tradingpost, carpoint, e-bay postings on the for sale thread are legit and helpful....having called a halt to non owner postings on the for sale section I would hope that you guys don't intend to limit it further.

Who knows why Daniel posted the thing in for sale....ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by BogMaster
    Sorry but don't agree Brad.
    Sorry, deal with it.

Icon10

sorry for causing trouble Ill stop this if its a major issue....

Sorry, deal with it.
    Gee Brad, the debate here about the car has been less than gripping. There was no need for you to do a single thing about the original thread.

You made what looks to me like a fairly off hand decision to move it, provided the thinnest of justifications and now you come the "tough get over it" line.

Basically what you should be saying is that "I moved it because I can" while sticking your tongue out.

The issue I've got with making decisions on that basis is that often bad decisions get made.

My bet is that somewhere along the line someone here will follow your well thought out example and raise the topic of a closed for sale thread in a general forum....grief will flow and we will be back to square one.

Daniel don't apologise for anything just sit back and watch things go pear shaped.

Bogmaster, I made the decision to move it as I felt it was in the wrong forum and as an admin I maintain the ability to move threads as I see fit. I'm sorry if you have a problem with the authority the moderators and admin have here. If we had to pass every small change to this forum through users like yourself nothing would ever get done. I'm not going to continue justifying to you why I moved it as I'm sure you have some good points about why it should be left, most notably, similar posts made in the Sale section. I'm not going to go back and move them all as frankly I have better things to do. Same goes for continuing this discussion.

I'm sorry I'm coming across as a hard-arse over this, however I was rather pissed at the way some people took it as their own mission to shoot down a moderator who made a what only a few thought was a single bad post. Shall I waste my time going back through all contributors posts digging up their shaddy history...no. Let it be.

Default Sydney car sold $40,000!!!!!!

After you all settle your differences the Sydney car sold $40,000!!!!!!

Thread Information