Renault Service Survey
  • Register
  • Help

Default Renault Service Survey

After having my Clio serviced last week I had a phone call tonight from a company doing a survey on behalf of Renault Australia gauging customer satisfaction with regards to the service. They asked a range of questions from booking in for service to invoice explanation and any additional coments.
    I didn't ask whether they were doing this for all the dealers or just the one my car went to ( GWS Ringwood).
    It looks like Renault are trying to do something about their market position (are they going weed out the poor dealers - from what I read here there are a few of them)
    Anybody else had one of these calls.

Advertisement
    Road car :03 Monaco Blue RCS
    Which will replace the Datsun 180B SSS track car

Fellow Frogger!

Default survey

hey sorry i didnt get to see u at work last week had small accident with the specs on tues nite the survey is done at random and used to to a satifaction or non satisfaction on the work etc of the dealership.
    how is the car anyway and did u go to robroy ?
    classic no plastic just lots metal but lots of fun

Yep Rob Roy was good alot narrower that it looks from the sidelines - once you get across the causeway its like hitting a wall and you've got to turn through that corner at the same time - tricky - I really need new rear tyres onthe datto -too old and hard - spinning they up and you don't get a wisp of smoke
    i've got to bring the Clio back in - new Trip computer & LH headlight washer on Backorder from France - I'm expectimg a call in the next week to say bring it back in

Oh Yeah . I met Clint & Glenn. That Gordini & R5 Turbo are great cars - the R5 particularly impressed met - although he blew a tyre on his 1st run
    We got to 30Sec just couldn't get any grip off the line -new tyres and more practice will gain me at least 3 sec

Thread Information