where can i get a car service for the clio?
  • Register
  • Help

Default where can i get a car service for the clio?

hi all

i'm looking for a place to get my 20,000k service for my 2003 clio. i don't really want to take it back to get serviced at renault cause it's too inconvenient and a bit pricey.

can anyone recommend somewhere that has competitive prices and has easily accessible access to public transport or shops. just to make things difficult would you people be able to recommend somewhere that opens on saturdays.

i live in the hills district.

thanking you

cheers

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

We never had any issues with service or price at Renault at Waitara. When it's in warranty, why go elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by DeKa
    We never had any issues with service or price at Renault at Waitara. When it's in warranty, why go elsewhere?
    cause it's too inconvenient for me to get it serviced at my closest dealer...

just cause it's still in warranty doesn't mean you have to go and get it serviced at the dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by berzerker
    cause it's too inconvenient for me to get it serviced at my closest dealer...

just cause it's still in warranty doesn't mean you have to go and get it serviced at the dealers.
    No you don't, but it probably saves a lot of hassle if something does go wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by DeKa
    I find Waitara to be quiet good now, I think they have improved hugely in the last 7 months. well since my ownership.

I think you should take it to an Authorised dealer, the oil change you can do it yourself yes, but correct me if I'm wrong... at the major services the dealer does check the ECU? Which requires a whole range of software that should plug into a diagnostic plug in your car (usaully found near the centre console, but hidden away). I don't think unauthorised places have such equipment, and Renaults, the current new models are not your Falcons, there aren't as many people here, at all who I think would know a great deal about them, and not work in a renault dealer.
    Karl
    -----------------

Icon1

well the sydney renault expert is david collier in granville on james ruse drive. He is a great guy and i have had lots of dealings with him.
    colliers automotive
    02 96823383

it is a very close walk to clyde station also....

Thread Information