Renault 3 stud wheel balancing - Sydney
  • Help

Default Renault 3 stud wheel balancing - Sydney

Hello fellow froggers,
    I'm sure this has come up before, but can anyone please direct me to someone in Sydney who can balance 3 stud Renault wheels? I can get them done as a static balance, but would prefer go to someone who has the right equipment.
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    Currently: 06 Peugeot 307 HDI Wagon 61 Renault 4CV Gordini (Kermit) 74 R16TS

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Turner View Post
    Hello fellow froggers,
    I'm sure this has come up before, but can anyone please direct me to someone in Sydney who can balance 3 stud Renault wheels? I can get them done as a static balance, but would prefer go to someone who has the right equipment.
    Thanks in advance.

Ring John at Tyresales Hornsby, he did a good job on mine.

I used to get mine done at Bob Jane at Mt Druitt, but the original franchisee sold/lost it back to corporate so I don’t know if they still have the fittings. If Chris’s suggestion doesn’t work I could drop by and ask on your behalf as it’s around the corner literally.
    KB

Thanks R8&10. Would you mind doing that please? I don't need to get it done immediately, so won't get to Hornsby until I get my 4CV back on the road, and it would be good to know of two places where it could be done. Mt Druitt is just as easy for me to get to as Hornsby.
    Currently: 06 Peugeot 307 HDI Wagon 61 Renault 4CV Gordini (Kermit) 74 R16TS

Thread Information