The Boring And Long Winded Story Of A Man And His R16
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnW
  • 2 Post By angru

Thread: The Boring And Long Winded Story Of A Man And His R16

  1. #1
    Member Austria Wild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    A Parallel Universe near England
    Posts
    68

    Default The Boring And Long Winded Story Of A Man And His R16

    Looks like all my previous posts have gone.

    Anyway, does anyone of you lot know a method to grease the clutch pedal of a 1967 R16 without removing the dashboard?

    Advertisement


    Cheers.

  2. #2
    VIP Sponsor 59 Floride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    It's how I roll...Brisbane
    Posts
    33,280

    Default

    They're all still there Bro..

    dyu.JPG

  3. #3
    COL
    COL is offline
    A110 COL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Van Diemen's Land
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    The easiest way to find your previous threads is click on "My Profile" then a list of your activity will come up. You will also get an option list over on the left side to choose latest posts and started threads.

    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/sea...archid=3629367
    Regards Col

    1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

    http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

  4. #4
    Too many posts! JohnW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Perth, WA, Australia
    Posts
    10,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austria Wild View Post
    Looks like all my previous posts have gone.

    Anyway, does anyone of you lot know a method to grease the clutch pedal of a 1967 R16 without removing the dashboard?

    Cheers.
    You could try a pressure pack can of lithium grease with a long tube. Or maybe silicone spray....
    COL likes this.
    JohnW

    Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    Renault Scenic 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic 2007 (mine)
    Renault Scenic 2006 (daughter's)
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

    National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

  5. #5
    Member Austria Wild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    A Parallel Universe near England
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COL View Post
    The easiest way to find your previous threads is click on "My Profile" then a list of your activity will come up. You will also get an option list over on the left side to choose latest posts and started threads.

    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/sea...archid=3629367
    Yeah, the only problem is this doesn't work for me.

  6. #6
    COL
    COL is offline
    A110 COL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Van Diemen's Land
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austria Wild View Post
    Yeah, the only problem is this doesn't work for me.
    Not sure why it all works here, I'm using a laptop Win7 Pro.
    Regards Col

    1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

    http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

  7. #7
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Clutch pedal isn’t too bad to get at without removing anything. If you get your hand under the dash there’s a pin that goes through the clutch and brake pedals. It has a wire clip on one side and if you remove that you can slide the pin out the other side of the pedal box bracket. Grease the pin and inside the pedal pivot then reassemble.
    COL and Jingle Berry like this.

  8. #8
    COL
    COL is offline
    A110 COL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Van Diemen's Land
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angru View Post
    Clutch pedal isn’t too bad to get at without removing anything. If you get your hand under the dash there’s a pin that goes through the clutch and brake pedals. It has a wire clip on one side and if you remove that you can slide the pin out the other side of the pedal box bracket. Grease the pin and inside the pedal pivot then reassemble.
    Thats how i do the one on my R12, I wasn't sure if the R16 one was get at able in the same way.
    Regards Col

    1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

    http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

  9. #9
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,844

    Default

    Re missing thread info: Check you haven't disabled javascript, possibly via an extension.

  10. #10
    Member Austria Wild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    A Parallel Universe near England
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Javascript is enabled.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •