Default Where can I get 15TS Parts?

Hi

I have a Renault 15TS.

I need the following parts;

Front rack end bushes
    Bonnet latches
    Windscreen washer motor
    Distributor cap. (Ducelier)

I have gone the Melun Parts but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Perhaps I get lost in the French.

Does anyone know where I can get these parts and or what they are called in French?

Advertisement

Regards

Alan

Bushing is "silentbloc". Are you looking for the tie rod end bushings? The rack itself doesn't sit on bushings of any kind. Those are just bushings you can match from whatever car.

Or the plastic seals at the end of the rack? Those would be similar to many other models in the Renault lineup of the time (R12 is one that most likely would still have a plentiful part supply).

Bonnet latches I doubt would be a part of interest to keep making, so probably s/h is your bets bet.

Dizzy cap look it up on ebay (try french ebay - ebay.fr) and the dizzy cap number.

The washer motor is just a cheap 12V motor. If yours is the long reach one that sits on top the bottle you will just have to modify and adapt a new motor to the shaft extension. Else, some models of R12 (possibly others) had at some point the same setup but don't know any more on that. Again, try searching ebay with keyword R12. I would do away with it and change to a bottom tank motor/pump The kind that sits in a cutout of the reservoir like on modern cars. That'll give you a wide choice of powerful motors.

Google translate is helpful.
    bowie and driven like this.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks very much for the information and leads. I'm off to try and see what I can find.

Thanks

'56 Renault 750 (16TS Power)
    '62 Renault Dauphine Gordini
    '89 Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
    '08 Renault Megane sedan

“Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once.” Cheers. John

1000+ Posts

If it is the type of washer pump Schlitz refers to (the long one), from memory the brass shaft seizes and it's not really recoverable so I agree with him that you might have to go non-original.

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Is this the bush, Alan?

https://www.melun-retro-passion.com/...id-455252.html

Your link doesn't open to a specific part.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Fellow Frogger!

I should have second hand bonet catches. If you’re looking at keeping the car for a while instead of fitting rack eye bushes to the standard setup, you can upgrade by fitting a set of R18 inner tie rods and tie rod ends and rack boots. This does away with the outer tie rods and the rack eye bushes and also gives you more adjustment when doing a wheel alignment, probably cheaper than a set of tie rod ends for a r15 too. . If you need the anti rattle bush in the end of the rack, the Sassic part number is 4007252. Think they’re still available.

Fellow Frogger!

Many thanks for all the leads.

Thread Information