R1135 parts needed
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By renault8&10

Thread: R1135 parts needed

Default R1135 parts needed

Hi out there,
    Still looking for 4 off hub caps suit my R8. Also need a set of front & rear floor mats. I think R10 & possibly Dauphine might also fit.
    Regards,
    Ross

Advertisement

The R8 had a two piece rubber mat set which in theory would be common to an R10 but not a Dauphine. Unlikely to find a good one secondhand, as they tear from being old and brittle when you try to remove them. The floor pan of the R8, R10 and Caravelle is common, but differs to the Dauphine/Floride floor pan.

The Hubcaps were different between the Dauphine and the R8's which were different again to the R10's - Mecaparts have both the mats and last time I checked hubcaps to suit an R8, but the mats are made for LHD so would need new holes for RHD, and you would still be left with the LHD ones already pre-made. I'm not sure if the Mecaparts one has the hole for the fuel tank switch but since their main market is for Gordini and Alpine parts it probably has.

IF Mecaparts don't have the Hubcaps and bolts - there were a couple of the other French suppliers like Ichard who has them. I can't recall the third one - perhaps Bretagne Auto spares? The hubcaps are common to the Caravelle I believe. I bought a set of caps and bolts a while back from JP Ichard.
    JohnW likes this.
    KB

Thread Information