R1130
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: R1130

Tadpole

Default R1130

Hi I am a newbie and would like a bit of help, I tried to find some info on the site but can not seem to find a thread about chrome exterior strips/mouldings for R8 are there a company that make them. Thanks again

Advertisement

1969 Alpine A110

Tadpole

Thanks good site but couldn't find any mouldings

Mecaparts has them new in stainless, at a price.... CHARNIERES ET POIGNEES R8ALPINE RENAULT,GORDINI

kit des baguettes 4 ailes et 4 portes en inox (8 baguettes )
    Set of strips 4 wings and 4 doors made of steel
    MP4366 Photo / Picture MP4366
    329.00 €

Braam, do you have an R1130 in Mandurah???? Wow. That's news to me. I'm away (Peru) but I'll be home in a week so PM me and let's talk.

The door ones are the same as R10 but the others are very much R8 (shorter).

Cheers

Cheers
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    Renault Scenic 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic 2007 (mine)
    Renault Scenic 2006 (daughter's)
    Citroën CX Pallas 1980

National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

Tadpole

Awesome, Thanks for that only need the two frontdoor ones. One potential problem solved. Been looking for a R8 the last year. Would have liked to get the Cordini that was for sale twice on gumtree but got the R8 for a good price. think it was up for sale twice aswell. Picked it up on sunday. I am looking forward to get started. The French translation is taking me ages on some of the sites.

Thanks again for every ones input.

Braam,
    I find copy and paste to Google Translate is much easier. Meca Parts has enough English to understand what the part is.

Enjoy,
    Ray
    Ray geckoeng

Think Old, But Run Modern !!

Quote Originally Posted by Braam View Post
    Awesome, Thanks for that only need the two frontdoor ones. One potential problem solved. Been looking for a R8 the last year. Would have liked to get the Cordini that was for sale twice on gumtree but got the R8 for a good price. think it was up for sale twice aswell. Picked it up on sunday. I am looking forward to get started. The French translation is taking me ages on some of the sites.

Thanks again for every ones input.
    Did you buy the blue one that had been for sale in South Perth or Kensington? There aren't many R8s for sale in WA.....

If you only need two strips for the front doors, we might be able find you S/H ones too. I'll be home next week and can have a rummage. The SS ones do look different from the older aluminium ones. Still, if you replace the whole set, it'll look great and I'd be interested in some of the old ones!
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    Renault Scenic 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic 2007 (mine)
    Renault Scenic 2006 (daughter's)
    Citroën CX Pallas 1980

National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

Tadpole

Thanks will see when we get to them. They all seem straight and look good bud it could be because the car looks bad. Would like to keep it origanal but if it is not possible I will defanatly look at the s/s. I bought a white/cream one, think the persone that bought the blue one sold his cream one because it had more work on it to a guy in collie witch I bought it of. Sounds like the car came from over east origanaly

Thread Information