• Help
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By J-man
  • 1 Post By renault8&10
  • 1 Post By ReidarUF

Thread: Renault 5tl for sale

Tadpole

Default Renault 5tl for sale

Hi froggies,with me I a have a 1971 Renault 5 tl for sale,wondering any of you good guys is interested.

Advertisement

Sounds interesting but I am doubtful of the year as I thought they were only released in Europe in 1972.? And probably didn't make it to Aust until a year or so after that. Do you have any photos to post here and more details, i.e. - Australian delivery / compliance plated.? What sort of condition is it in.? Repairs / restoration needed.? Etc, etc. They were a fun little car.
    Cheers, Peter J
    Current -
    1976 16TS
    Previous - 1984 CX 25 IE : 1976 16TS : 1979 12 Virage

CXVingtCinq likes this.
    cheers,

John

That was once owned by a friend of mine in the RCCA (notice the sticker on the rear window). It is an early 956 model. Of course they were never actually sold here, so any that appear are private imports on some sort. There was rumour of an evaluation car brought in by renault and also one associated with the embassy but I don't think this is either of those.

It underwent a restoration in the 90's or very early 2000's but has changed hands a couple of times since then.
    CXVingtCinq likes this.
    KB

Tadpole

Default Hey

You are right,it's 1974,and the car needs no restoration,it's my everyday drive,how do I upload photos here,I can't seem to get it,thank you.

Tadpole

This is my car for now and it's looking for a new home

Quote Originally Posted by Isaya View Post
    You are right,it's 1974,and the car needs no restoration,it's my everyday drive,how do I upload photos here,I can't seem to get it,thank you.
    You need to click on the icons to the right above the typing field to the right of the choice of font etc - the one that looks like a square pic is for photos.
    Cheers, Peter J
    Current -
    1976 16TS
    Previous - 1984 CX 25 IE : 1976 16TS : 1979 12 Virage

1000+ Posts

Hi
    A couple of points about selling your car. There is a section of the forum provided especially for doing that very thing. No charge for it.
    Cars For Sale / Wanted
    Perhaps your main add should be put there As it is an unusual car of some interest a picture here would help to draw people to the main add !!

When you have pictures for adding to a post in either place, FIRST you will have to reduce them to a minimum data size or the forum will not accept them, because it will be overloaded with data. So go to your edit program and select one of the smallest sizes offered. They look OK here even though the phones and cameras use trillions of bites nowadays ! It seems these days, that you must do the pictures one at a time and upload them individually. Then do it again for each one !

As has been said, in the bar just above this dialogue box, there is a square icon 3rd from the right to use. Hover over it and it says {insert image}, click on it and follow the prompts. NOTE do not attempt to do it while the site is very busy or it will fail. The dreaded error message will come on instead Come back later !
    Jaahn
    Last edited by jaahn; 7th September 2018 at 04:57 PM.

somewhere! Pilbara, Bowen Basin, Melbourne?

I thought a new AF member couldn't post in the for sale section.
    John
    Александър Кристоф Шанел

I think there is a minimum of posts needed for either for sale ads and/or photos as John mentioned. Maybe at that time she didn’t have enough posts?
    KB

Fellow Frogger!

Default Interested

Hi froggies,with me I a have a 1971 Renault 5 tl for sale,wondering any of you good guys is interested.
    Hi I am interested, can you send me a contact number and any photos you have to 0417562357,thanks Peter.
    Current 2015 Clio Sport RS200 ND MX5, prev Megane Gt Line diesel hatch,Laguna 111 diesel, Lag 11 diesel,lag 11 V6,clio x2 ,Megane sedan;R10'and 12's x heaps.

Lovely cars. I had one of the latest(-84) of them as my first car.
    David M likes this.

Thread Information