• Register
  • Help
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 53renault4cv
  • 2 Post By 53renault4cv
  • 1 Post By Gordini61jr

Thread: Renault Dauphine Register

Default Renault Dauphine Register

I noticed that there is a register for every other Renault except the Dauphine. Is anyone interested on starting a register for Dauphines with me? Liam Nuske

Advertisement

Model: (R1123/R2104 Top number on the oval plate.)Chassis No.Diamond plate No. Fabrication No: (Bottom number on the oval plate)Engine type:Engine No.Transmission: Year:Colour:Owner:Status: Full registration; Historic Registration; good unregistered; restorable; parts onlyCondition: Good original; restored; modified; being restored/modified; to be restored; parts carHistory: (eg any special fittings or features, details of modifications, history, etcGoing Concern: Yes/No.Email address: An contactable email address so all cars/people on the register can be circulated the list and any newsletters/parts/tool requests etc. (optional of course, can be privately shared with existing registers)....and of course Photos!

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gordini61jr View Post
    Model: (R1123/R2104 Top number on the oval plate.)Chassis No.Diamond plate No. Fabrication No: (Bottom number on the oval plate)Engine type:Engine No.Transmission: Year:Colour:Owner:Status: Full registration; Historic Registration; good unregistered; restorable; parts onlyCondition: Good original; restored; modified; being restored/modified; to be restored; parts carHistory: (eg any special fittings or features, details of modifications, history, etcGoing Concern: Yes/No.Email address: An contactable email address so all cars/people on the register can be circulated the list and any newsletters/parts/tool requests etc. (optional of course, can be privately shared with existing registers)....and of course Photos!
    You leave obscure who the recipient for all of this might be. I would advise against using a forum to list things like personal emails in a post. I am also not sure of the wisdom of making it one person (like you - & regardless of personal qualities) who is the recipient (succession planning, security et c.).

Better, I think, to use the existing 4CV Register which, despite its name, is the de facto (&, after a formal decision some musters ago, now a de jure) rear-engined Renault club of Australia.

So, using this forum to encourage Doaf owners to join the 4CV Register & supply the details you mention would be my suggested path forward. John W. might wish to comment qua President of the 4CV Register.

YMMV, Peter

Thanks Peter,

My thoughts entirely. Funnily enough I was thinking just last week of seeing how people feel about having model-registrars like the UK Classic Renault club does. I'll send a note around I think.

Liam, do consider joining us in the Register (Google "Renault 4CV Register of Australia" for details). PM me by all means.

Cheers
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    Renault Scenic 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic 2007 (mine)
    Renault Scenic 2006 (daughter's)
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

Quote Originally Posted by JohnW View Post
    Thanks Peter,My thoughts entirely. Funnily enough I was thinking just last week of seeing how people feel about having model-registrars like the UK Classic Renault club does. I'll send a note around I think.Liam, do consider joining us in the Register (Google "Renault 4CV Register of Australia" for details). PM me by all means.Cheers
    yeah i'd love too.

I thought the 4cv register did keep a register of all things using that engine (4CV, Dauph, Floride and even R4) but I may be wrong.
    David Cavanagh

FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

Quote Originally Posted by David Cavanagh View Post
    I thought the 4cv register did keep a register of all things using that engine (4CV, Dauph, Floride and even R4) but I may be wrong.
    That is correct David, in that members provide car details and yes, we cater for all rear-engined Renaults and have a few R4 members. We don't (yet) have formal Registrars by model but we have the information. So it is Ventoux- and Sierra-engined cars.
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

That is correct David, in that members provide car details and yes, we cater for all rear-engined Renaults and have a few R4 members. We don't (yet) have formal Registrars by model but we have the information. So it is Ventoux- and Sierra-engined cars.
    Sierra engines as well? So that means I can join with an 8G?
    David Cavanagh

34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042

[email protected]

1000+ Posts

Liam see if you can hitch a ride up to Inverell next Easter for the 4 CV Registers National gathering. Need to book a motel room asap though. Any Victorians with a spare seat?

Tadpole

Liam , u have convince your dad to bring his beautiful dauphine G up to the next muster. My dad and I will be going up. Iím not sure which 750 Iíll be bringing yet. Hopefully my black one is going or I take my pops old trusty white one .

James.C

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs
    Gordini61jr likes this.

Tadpole

I told you ! No excuses to not join up now

JohnW and David Cavanagh like this.

Most assuredly, as Steve can tell you! Here are a couple of photos from the 2013 Muster in Junee. We partly celebrated 50 years of the R8.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renault Dauphine Register-monte-cristo-r8s-sml.jpg   Renault Dauphine Register-temora-r8-gordinis-sml.jpg  
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

Quote Originally Posted by 53renault4cv View Post
    Liam , u have convince your dad to bring his beautiful dauphine G up to the next muster. My dad and I will be going up. Iím not sure which 750 Iíll be bringing yet. Hopefully my black one is going or I take my pops old trusty white one .

James.C

shall do, sound cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunroof View Post
    Liam see if you can hitch a ride up to Inverell next Easter for the 4 CV Registers National gathering. Need to book a motel room asap though. Any Victorians with a spare seat?

Yeah i'll have to convince Dad, since i get my learners in September, Yayyyyy
    JohnW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 53renault4cv View Post
    Liam , u have convince your dad to bring his beautiful dauphine G up to the next muster. My dad and I will be going up. I’m not sure which 750 I’ll be bringing yet. Hopefully my black one is going or I take my pops old trusty white one .
    James.C Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs
    Good on you James!! Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

Most assuredly, as Steve can tell you! Here are a couple of photos from the 2013 Muster in Junee. We partly celebrated 50 years of the R8.
    I was there for that one. I drove Steve's 10S as dads chauffeur. He loved the 4cv musters and this was the last one he went to.

I remember all the 8's but I just thought it was a special one off for there 50th.
    David Cavanagh

34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042

[email protected]

I was there for that one. I drove Steve's 10S as dads chauffeur. He loved the 4cv musters and this was the last one he went to.

I remember all the 8's but I just thought it was a special one off for there 50th.
    I forgot to remind you that you were in the photo too!! Ah, yes, not a one-off except to try and get more of them there for that reason. I just love the Temora Gordini photograph. The Spitfire wasn't bad either...

Cheers
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

Thread Information