R10 tail lights
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By renault8&10

Thread: R10 tail lights

Fellow Frogger!

Default R10 tail lights

Whilst doing some panel beating of the rear panel on my R10 I have discovered I have mismatched tail light backs, different brands. I can't see this being a major problem as they should mount the same. I have a set of new lenses which I picked up of a fellow Frogger a while back.

The issue is the rubber seals, can you get new ones?

I need to get the taillights to seat correctly to finish the panel. I'm attempting to minimise the amount of bog required.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I don’t know about the rubbers, but I have a brand new set (base and lenses) still wrapped in plastic; and also some s/h sets if you get stuck.
    JohnW likes this.
    KB

Fellow Frogger!

Question about fitment, is the edge of the plastic lens meant to be flush with the body? Or is there a small gap due to the rubber? If there is a gap how big is it? I can adjust the metalwork appropriately.

On another note, does any one had any light backs? I'm building up a collection but have two drivers side Siema and two passenger side PK. I have a pair of NOS lenses for each type. I can mix and match but they are not quite identical.

Thread Information