Gordini GP car
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By COL
  • 1 Post By Andrew Watkins
  • 1 Post By COL

Thread: Gordini GP car

  1. #1
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    olinda victoria australia
    Posts
    697

    Default Gordini GP car

    There was some discussion recently about Gordini role in Formula 1 and Formula 2 in the 50's

    Have found a contemporary article which my be of interest


    Best Wishes

    Advertisement



    Andrew


    Gordini GP car-renault-gordini-gp-car.jpg

  2. #2
    1000+ Posts Kim Luck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus.
    Posts
    17,964

    Default

    Nice idea Andrew but the image does not lend itself to being read.......................
    Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone............

  3. #3
    COL
    COL is offline
    A110 COL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Van Diemen's Land
    Posts
    4,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Luck View Post
    Nice idea Andrew but the image does not lend itself to being read.......................
    Here you go Kim, click on this link, you will be able to read the article

    https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...-litre-gordini
    JohnW and Kim Luck like this.
    Regards Col

    1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

    http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

  4. #4
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    olinda victoria australia
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Luck View Post
    Nice idea Andrew but the image does not lend itself to being read.......................

    Have not been able to reduce .pdf below forum limit. Apologies

    Original I posted was as .jpg, legible if enlarged

    Best Wishes

    Andrew

  5. #5
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    olinda victoria australia
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Thanks Col

    Note the tail of the article, on Swiss Motor Cycle GP

    Casual comment: " GP was marred by two fatal accidents"

    Imagine the uproar were that to happen today

    I remember in mid 70's looking at the grid for the 1970 Formula 1 GP in Mexico. 50% of the drivers on that grid were dead by 1975

    One has better odds with most cancers

    Andrew

    Quote Originally Posted by COL View Post
    Here you go Kim, click on this link, you will be able to read the article

    https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...-litre-gordini
    JohnW likes this.

  6. #6
    COL
    COL is offline
    A110 COL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Van Diemen's Land
    Posts
    4,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Watkins View Post
    Thanks Col

    Note the tail of the article, on Swiss Motor Cycle GP

    Casual comment: " GP was marred by two fatal accidents"

    Imagine the uproar were that to happen today

    I remember in mid 70's looking at the grid for the 1970 Formula 1 GP in Mexico. 50% of the drivers on that grid were dead by 1975

    One has better odds with most cancers

    Andrew
    Could spend weeks on that website reading all those archived magazines

    Unfortunately I don't have enough spare time for that
    JohnW likes this.
    Regards Col

    1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

    http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •