Need help in real time
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By REN TIN TIN
  • 2 Post By vivid

Thread: Need help in real time

Default Need help in real time

I posted photos once before. I cannot not see or remember how to post new photos of the R19. Could some one message me asap. Greatly appreciated Shane. It is now 4 05 local West Australia time. The date is 17/01/18. Hope to post soon. PS I have tried the manage accounts button. It pulled up the previous photos I posted. I couldn't retrieve the file on my computer photo programme.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by SHANE51 View Post
    I posted photos once before. I cannot not see or remember how to post new photos of the R19. Could some one message me asap. Greatly appreciated Shane. It is now 4 05 local West Australia time. The date is 17/01/18. Hope to post soon. PS I have tried the manage accounts button. It pulled up the previous photos I posted. I couldn't retrieve the file on my computer photo programme.
    Need help in real time-insert-image.jpg

When in "compose mode" ie creating a new post: click on the icon marked with red arrow.

You will prompted for the location of the image, either hosted or your local pc.

Once you select your pc, navigate to image location and select the image.
    Departed the Aussie Frogs Community 14 September 2018.

The moderator/leader should not operate for the sole benefit of himself and his kind but for the benefit of the people at large and of the AF Fraternity and its patterns, as becomes what he perceives as fitting into place, into his sense of natural justice.
    with apologies to Judy Grahn

Or alternatively, if you originally posted them through here; try using the “go advanced” button at the bottom in compose mode, then the manage attachments. If they are there already, you can re-attach them by selecting and dragging and dropping.
    KB

So, you are indeed spoilt for options.

The moderator/leader should not operate for the sole benefit of himself and his kind but for the benefit of the people at large and of the AF Fraternity and its patterns, as becomes what he perceives as fitting into place, into his sense of natural justice.

Except you have a 100kb limit on the size of the images.
    Yes, there have to be limits and space is limited but 100kg is way too small.
    Sunroof likes this.
    "I cannot help but notice that there is no problem between us that cannot be solved by your departure."

Irfanview is your answer to the file size restrictions. Image/ resize from the top bar.

It's a free download. Download IrfanView

However if the member is experiencing difficulties posting images, resizing may present insurmountable difficulties.

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by REN TIN TIN View Post
    Except you have a 100kb limit on the size of the images.
    Yes, there have to be limits and space is limited but 100kg is way too small.
    I agree it is too hard to get down to 100 kb. Then I keep forgetting the process.

does the aussiefrogs app 'shrink' down the attachments?