Master x70 gearbox swap
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By craig latta

Thread: Master x70 gearbox swap

Default Master x70 gearbox swap

Hope someone can offer some advice I have an x70 master 2010 that is on its 3 rd gearbox pf6 I found a earlier pk6 gearbox in a 2006 master at the wreckers have found out the hard way that there not a direct replacement the gearbox mount bracket is different and got one from the uk also the drive shafts are different now it keeps lecking oil as the drivers side long shaft doesent go all the way in I'm thinking the centre bearing bracket is different anybody out there have any experience in changing from pf6 to pk6 gearbox
    Thanks craig

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by craig latta View Post
    Hope someone can offer some advice I have an x70 master 2010 that is on its 3 rd gearbox pf6 I found a earlier pk6 gearbox in a 2006 master at the wreckers have found out the hard way that there not a direct replacement the gearbox mount bracket is different and got one from the uk also the drive shafts are different now it keeps lecking oil as the drivers side long shaft doesent go all the way in I'm thinking the centre bearing bracket is different anybody out there have any experience in changing from pf6 to pk6 gearbox
    Thanks craig
    All sorted turned down drive shaft moved Bearing across 20 mm now shaft fits right into gearbox and no oil leaks👍
    Sunroof, COL and vivid like this.

Thanks for 'sharing the knowledge'.
    I am sure this will help someone else in the future!