2 Shows in One Day !!!
  • Help
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 2 Shows in One Day !!!

Default 2 Shows in One Day !!!

A Good Show and Drive
    Today Graeme and I were at the "Classics and Coffee" at UWA at 08:30 for 2 hours for the show. A bit down on attendance, but not on quality of cars on show. Again some new cars out of the woodwork, and very nice to see. Almost on the bell of 10:30 Graeme and I were on the road. It is a rubbish ride to get out of the city, with road works all along our route. Untill Sawyers Valley is the last hamlet, and then you can stick it in the corner. A nice bit of wide road. But the best bit is when you turn off the main road to York, 46 km of Twisty Turny and ups and downs, in among the trees and farm land. 100-110kph and watch out for the speed camera after warnings. Just great fun the Gordidi and the R10.

Reached York for the York Motor Museum Festival, again down on attendance, but good cars. Lots of interest in the 2 Renaults. We went to see the display in the main street, and get some lunch at Grandma's. A good walk around again to see the cars, and then buckle up for a good ride home.

Advertisement

Just such a good days fun with cars. Graeme very proud of his Gordini T shirt.

2 Shows in One Day !!!-gordini-t-shirt.jpg2 Shows in One Day !!!-grenouille-york.jpg2 Shows in One Day !!!-uwa-no3.jpg

Ray
    Ray geckoeng

Think Old, But Run Modern !!

somewhere! Pilbara, Bowen Basin, Melbourne?

You're not standing next to your car Ray, as I wanted to know if your wearing a green top.
    John
    Александър Кристоф Шанел

Oh Bugger. Missed out a nice day and drive. Glad you enjoyed it Ray.
    Graeme looks good in his matching t-shirt.
    But maybe he would also like a Renault "shocker" standing next to him wearing a t-shirt with the headlights on high beam.
    Matching with the R8G
    “Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once.” Cheers. John

63-1092 John no I do not wear green, I was actually wearing my MarcVDS/BMW shell jacket from the 2015 Spa GT 24 Hr, which they won.

Shoji John, it was a very nice Sunday, but there will be more, so you can join us then.

Ray
    Ray geckoeng

Think Old, But Run Modern !!

Thread Information