Resort Special Update and parts needed.
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By facelnut

Thread: Resort Special Update and parts needed.

Default Resort Special Update and parts needed.

Hi All,
    I'm on the home stretch with my Jolly.
    So grateful for all the answers to my questions, and encouragement. John, Jaahn, Simon, David, and others it would have been a drag without the help.

Ed, who posted a while back about the Jolly he has restored, and I have exchanged lots of info. It's been great.

Advertisement

My painter did a real nice job, so did the platers (had to go 3 places, it's a long story).

Seats were done when I got her, just need to cut the sea grass flooring.

The parts experience has been rough with the US suppliers. The French websites are difficult for me and my high school French. I need a hose from the air filter can to carb that is the CORRECT ID, not one you can jam on with lube and brute force. Also a luggage compartment safety catch would be dandy. Can anyone help with those?

Cheers, Alan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resort Special Update and parts needed.-jolly-almost-done-010.jpg   Resort Special Update and parts needed.-jolly-almost-done-004.jpg  
    vivid and jaahn like this.

1000+ Posts

I contact them in English and a Google Translate version of French (sometimes adjusted by high school French & a dictionary).

Thread Information