parts wish list
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: parts wish list

Default parts wish list

G'day Froggers, I have a parts wish list I would like to buy. I have contacted both Ken from creative intentions as he has been very helpful in the past. He inturn told me to contact David Cavanaugh. Neither of them were able to help unfortunately. I am after the rubber grommets that locate the radiator on the bottom. The driver's side plastic shroud that covers the battery compartment. The plastic cover that covers the arm rest wiring for the electric windows. The passenger side mudguard (front) and the fog lamp for the same side. The dip stick for the auto transmission. Finally the rubber strap for the air-cleaner. Yours Sincerely Shane

Advertisement

COL

Quote Originally Posted by SHANE51 View Post
    G'day Froggers, I have a parts wish list I would like to buy. I have contacted both Ken from creative intentions as he has been very helpful in the past. He inturn told me to contact David Cavanaugh. Neither of them were able to help unfortunately. I am after the rubber grommets that locate the radiator on the bottom. The driver's side plastic shroud that covers the battery compartment. The plastic cover that covers the arm rest wiring for the electric windows. The passenger side mudguard (front) and the fog lamp for the same side. The dip stick for the auto transmission. Finally the rubber strap for the air-cleaner. Yours Sincerely Shane
    Which model car is this wish list for?
    Regards Col

1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

That is a very good and relevant point Col. I don't know how I missed that, lol. It is a R19 1.7 litre automatic hatchback. Yours Sincerely Shane

don

try reno wreck at Wyong Gavenlock road

Mitch has sold and the guys will probaby have a wreck thay dont know about

G'day Don, I assume Reno wreck is in NSW. Would you have their phone number or E mail address. Yours sincerely Shane

Thread Information