R12 Mk2 Wiring Loom?
  • Register
  • Help

Default R12 Mk2 Wiring Loom?

Anyone need one?

R12 Mk2 Wiring Loom?-imgp4078.jpg

There really nothing to it is there. That's the complete interior / engine, well front half of the engine,

Advertisement

I'm tempted to keep some of the plugs, but now seeing how basic they are laid out like this. Perhaps complete sections might be better served by someone in need?

Col, I haven't forgotten about your windscreen wiper mech.. still getting there

Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

Quote Originally Posted by bowie View Post
    Anyone need one?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP4078.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	83494

There really nothing to it is there. That's the complete interior / engine, well front half of the engine,

I'm tempted to keep some of the plugs, but now seeing how basic they are laid out like this. Perhaps complete sections might be better served by someone in need?
    Hello Bowie,

If you haven't got any takers on the harness yet, I'd be interested.
    Let me know how much you want plus postage.
    My 12 is a TL also and I'm not thrilled about the whole car running on two fuses, even the 7 of the TS aren't enough.
    Also the TS harness is wired for the hazard lights which I think are essential on an old car that could 'fail to proceed' and any time.

Cheers
    Ren
    "I cannot help but notice that there is no problem between us that cannot be solved by your departure. Mark Twain"

Tadpole

Hi Ren, I have a complete harness for a TL all still connected together from front to dash to rear. Stored dry. Maybe we should chat about the 12 you donated to my project. It still lives and might be interesting to you. Russ.

Hello Russ,

Thank you for the offer but Bowie has already sent off the harness so I'm okay now.
    Incidentally, it was the TS harness I was after. The TL is what I have in there now.

It's good to hear the old girl is still alive although I thought you were going to use it as a parts car for your R12G replica project. Weren't you going to use the front sub-frame or suchlike to get your 12 straight?

In hindsight, although the motor was tired the only thing the old girl desperately needed to keep on the road at the time was some front wheel bearings. The motor was a 1.4 and it was certainly up for some valve-stem seals and quite possibly a head-job and maybe more work on the bottom-end but it was still running.
    But at the time there was a lot of shit going on and I really didn't have the inclination to spend any more time or money on the car.

Cheers
    Ren
    "I cannot help but notice that there is no problem between us that cannot be solved by your departure. Mark Twain"

Thread Information