New Renault Dealer for S.E. Queensland?
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default New Renault Dealer for S.E. Queensland?

Village Motors in Redcliffe, a northern suburb of Brisbane, have recently started selling Renault cars and vans.
    They are situated just 200m from the last Renault dealer there, who exited stage left a while ago. It is of interest that Village Motors are established Nissan Dealers also. Is that allowed under the terms of the Alliance?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Breitie View Post
    Village Motors in Redcliffe, a northern suburb of Brisbane, have recently started selling Renault cars and vans.
    They are situated just 200m from the last Renault dealer there, who exited stage left a while ago. It is of interest that Village Motors are established Nissan Dealers also. Is that allowed under the terms of the Alliance?
    There's a few combined Renault/Nissan dealers. Glen Waverley springs to mind. Used to be Gary Rogers, not sure if it still is or something else now.

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBendigo View Post
    There's a few combined Renault/Nissan dealers. Glen Waverley springs to mind. Used to be Gary Rogers, not sure if it still is or something else now.
    That is great news! All my favourites under one roof. Eeney-miney-mo: Koleos, Qashqai, X-Trail, Captur .....hmmmm, which will it be?
    I was previously told by my local Nissan Dealer that they are not allowed to service my Koleos, even though it is but a Nissan X-Trail in drag. However, I buy parts like filters for the Koleos from them. Joke is, inside a Renault branded box lives a Nissan branded filter. Silly marketing games they play.

We've only got two Renault dealerships in Adelaide and both are attached to Nissan dealerships - Unley Renault (Unley Nissan) and Main North Renault (Main North Nissan). I get my Latitude serviced by Unley Renault, which do a great job.

In fact, I think they're the only Renault dealerships in the whole of South Australia?? I thought there may have been one on Mt Gambier, but I could be wrong??
    2016 Holden Astra RS-V 1.6L Turbo Manual Hatch - Current Drive
    2013 Peugeot 2008 Active 1.6L Auto Wagon - Current Drive

2006 Renault Megane Expression 2.0L Auto Hatch - Past Drive
    2013 Renault Latitude Privilege 2.0L dCi Auto Sedan - Past Drive

2008 Renault Laguna Dynamique 2.0L dCi Auto Wagon - Past Drive
    2002 Renault Laguna Privilege 3.0L V6 Auto Wagon - Past Drive
    1995 Renault 19 Alize 1.8L Manual Sedan - Past Drive
    1998 SEAT Cordoba SXE 1.6L Manual Sedan - Past Drive

Thread Information