F9q diesel parts
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Default F9q diesel parts

We have a suzuki grand vitara here ,with an renault f9q diesel ,among other things the ecu is reading a intermittent cam angle sender signal ,it appears to have been replaced ,but i suspect its not the correct one ,the suzuki original part is $650 ,for a sender ,im wondering if the sender is suzuki ,of if it came from renault with the motor ,anyone have experience in this area ,im thinking i will send a picture off the one i have to caravell ,and see what they can come up with ,i have a feeling the one in there is too short .its hard to start ,google search seems to verify ,its a common problem .pugs ps abs unit is also faulty ,im trying to cross reference to find a replacement out of a petrol model at the wreckers

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Caravel couldnt supply but gave me a bosch number ,that the local global guy has cross referenced ,and can supply for $90 plus freight ,checking theres against what is in it tomorrow ,looks good ,pugs

1000+ Posts

Checking service record seems that the harmonic balancer has been replaced a while back .cost of part from suzuki $900

Thread Information