Renault enthusiasts - French Tour
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By paulb

Thread: Renault enthusiasts - French Tour

Default Renault enthusiasts - French Tour

Renault enthusiasts... October 7-18 2015 I'll be running an automotive tour in France, for Australians - The French & Fantastic Automotive Tour. Highlights will include visits to the huge Citroen and Renault collections - not normally open to the public; the vast Automedon classic car show, with traders, club displays and much more; museums including the Cite de l'Automobile (Schlumpf collection), the Royal car museum in Monaco, the Henri Malartre Museum and others.
    The Renault collection is vast - around 900 cars, and not open to the public, but we've made special arrangements for our group. It contains a staggering array of historic cars, production vehicles, competition cars, prototypes and show cars. You'll be amazed! We'll also visit the Renault showroom on the Champs Elysees in Paris. If you haven't seen a Twizy yet, expect to be impressed...
    I've conducted tours in Europe since 2005 and this is a special one-off French tour. We will be driving around, staying in hand-picked, lovely hotels, going to great restaurants and seeing amazing sights on this adventure.
    Another highlight is the second tour host being famous automotive author Jon Pressnell, who lives in France. A comprehensive Roadbook will be supplied.
    The cost of this once in a lifetime experience is $7,955 per person, double or twin share. Please enquire about single supplement. The cost excludes airfares, due to people’s differing requirements. Entries close soon, so please contact me, Paul Blank on 0407 097 911 or [email protected] for full details of this exciting adventure. I'm a big French car enthusiast, motoring writer, automotive historian and want to share the joy of it all! Come and join is - entries close soon.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-f-f-tour-2015-graphic-1.jpg   Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-renault-floride-princess-grace-monaco-09.jpg   Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-renault-twizy-paul-nice-2012.jpg   Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-renault-le-mans-car-yellow.jpg   Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-automedon-2009-a110-r16.jpg   Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-renault-project-900-gold-paris-09.jpg  

Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-renault-collection-alpine-a106-front.jpg   Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-renault-collection-4cv-showcar.jpg   Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-renault-collection-etoile-filante-front.jpg   Renault enthusiasts - French Tour-renault-collection-forward-control-white.jpg  
    Kim Luck, don and David Cavanagh like this.

don

wish I had known earlier
    Off to Hawaii whilst this is underway and would rather be part of this tour

Thread Information