• Register
  • Help
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By renault8&10
  • 1 Post By DJ 750

Thread: Ichard france

Tadpole

Default Ichard france

Hi wondering if anyone on here has purchased from these guys and what they are like to purchase from and whether the postage is reasonable

Advertisement

regards Adam

Yes, I've bought quite a lot over the last 15-20 years, but their English isn't good and therefore their communication is a bit poor. I've never had any issue with them however. It is a bit easier now that they have a website and a standard order form - I used to type out a letter in French using a combination of my best schoolboy French; their catalogue descriptions and google translate. I send the letter and pay by card, and a few weeks later the goods arrive. Very rarely did I get any confirmation or reply back. I used to watch my CC transactions for proof they were on their way.

Postage is reasonable, but you must consider that postage and couriers in Europe and France particularly are always expensive. The low AUD at present doesn't help either.

If you google their street address they are tucked away almost invisible, but an AF'er who has been there reckons its an Aladdins cave.
    Last edited by renault8&10; 28th July 2015 at 10:10 AM. Reason: typo
    addo and J-man like this.
    KB

Fellow Frogger!

Hi,

I have bought lots of stuff for my 750's from them over about 4 years. I had to pay a couple of additional charges by Paypal directly to Jean Paul Ichard for bits and they were good. As mentioned above, postage is expensive as you have to pay GST on that but the goods themselves are GST free. No problems at all and delivery to Melbourne was always within 10 days. The low dollar makes it more expensive at present.

Kind regards

David
    addo likes this.

I have bought from them in France at various Bourses. I always found them very helpful.
    Think Global - Ride on Spheres

Thread Information