450hp R8G
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By G4ME

Thread: 450hp R8G

Default 450hp R8G

I just have to know if it's true. Is there somebody out there with a ' 450 hp turbo R8G' ??
    If there is, I would love to see a photo of the car and more importantly, the ENGINE. Please, cheers phil

Advertisement

What about Brettr's Nissan Gordini Hybrid? That will come cloose.

Henry
    When I find my feet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'll know where I stand!

R8 upgrade project

Hi Phil, have a look, it is a lot of work !!!!

Ray
    Ray geckoeng

Think Old, But Run Modern !!

Fellow Frogger!

Hey, you guys, I don't say stuff that's untrue !

Read the whole story on the link Ray posted where you will see plenty of engine pics and more. It does exist and it was at the Sydney French car day.

450hp R8G-dsc_6745.jpg

Wow !! Now I'm a believer!! That's some project. Would love to see it in the Geelong Revival sprints 28 - 29th November 2015. I'll be there if you do bring it down. Cheers Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Bustamif View Post
    Hey, you guys, I don't say stuff that's untrue !

Read the whole story on the link Ray posted where you will see plenty of engine pics and more. It does exist and it was at the Sydney French car day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6745.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	71982

Quote Originally Posted by R8philSA View Post
    Wow !! Now I'm a believer!! That's some project. Would love to see it in the Geelong Revival sprints 28 - 29th November 2015. I'll be there if you do bring it down. Cheers Phil
    Hi Phil,
    I've just paid my entry for the 17G last night. See you down at Geelong. :-)
    It'll probably be my last year of this one though as they put the entry fees up another $100 from $195 to $295. That's a fair hike for a few 16 second runs.
    Would love to see some more froggies - especially the one in this thread.
    ...Paul
    David Cavanagh likes this.
    There is a law against doing more than 100kmh...there's no law on how fast you get to 100kmh!!!

Hi Paul. So glad you made contact. Very much looking forward to meeting you again. I could only dream of a 16second run ha ha. I'm just going in it because it is such a fantastic event and it's on my Bucket list.
    Must admit I was really sorry to see such little participation form the Victorian RCC guys. I went last year thinking there would be at least 3 or 4 Gordinis strutting their stuff but not so. Get them out of those garages boys and run them like they were meant to be run!! $295 entry is a bit rich but just do it once for the memories. So Paul, if I don't see you in the pits I'll catch you after the run while waiting the return.
    How about coming up for the 'Bay to Birdwood' 27th September.
    Cheers mate
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by G4ME View Post
    Hi Phil,
    I've just paid my entry for the 17G last night. See you down at Geelong. :-)
    It'll probably be my last year of this one though as they put the entry fees up another $100 from $195 to $295. That's a fair hike for a few 16 second runs.
    Would love to see some more froggies - especially the one in this thread.
    ...Paul

Hi Phil,
    Cool. I didn't realise you had entered. I reckon we'll have a few more entries this year but the starting price will put a few off.
    Bay to Birdwood sounds like fun but I've got a few events already lined up for the rest of this year including Mt Tarrangower Hillclimb and also the last round of the interclub Hillclimb at Rob Roy.
    I'm hoping to do a few more events next year so here's hoping I can make it over the border some time.
    Cheers...Paul

Quote Originally Posted by R8philSA View Post
    Hi Paul. So glad you made contact. Very much looking forward to meeting you again. I could only dream of a 16second run ha ha. I'm just going in it because it is such a fantastic event and it's on my Bucket list.
    Must admit I was really sorry to see such little participation form the Victorian RCC guys. I went last year thinking there would be at least 3 or 4 Gordinis strutting their stuff but not so. Get them out of those garages boys and run them like they were meant to be run!! $295 entry is a bit rich but just do it once for the memories. So Paul, if I don't see you in the pits I'll catch you after the run while waiting the return.
    How about coming up for the 'Bay to Birdwood' 27th September.
    Cheers mate
    Phil
    There is a law against doing more than 100kmh...there's no law on how fast you get to 100kmh!!!

Thread Information