• Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DanielBendigo

Thread: Renault pereptions

Default Renault pereptions

http://www.caradvice.com.au/317037/r...ll-left-in-it/

Advertisement

Seems people aren't so down on Renault after all...
    Kim Luck likes this.

My other half would love a renault megane turbo diesel hatchback - I wouldn't mind one either but you can't get them serviced in the NT

NT Reno

Quote Originally Posted by nt reno View Post
    My other half would love a renault megane turbo diesel hatchback - I wouldn't mind one either but you can't get them serviced in the NT
    Then you'd have a lot of fun taking it to your nearest dealer........and back........
    Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone............

Clearly the market sees Renault as a bit player when in fact it is one of the four dominant global manufacturers. They just announced to the financial community their results for the third quarter 2014 and reported an increase in turnover of 8%+. Part came from the growth of sales in Europe with their new smaller models like the Captur and Clio which offset sales drops in South America and Russia. An important new contributor is manufacture for others. They are making engines for their partners Nissan and Daimler, building a van for Mercedes, much of the new Smart and other small cars branded Mercedes. In India and Russia they are making platforms and cars for the Nissan brand. The Dacia Duster and Sandero are on a roll, supply limited as they are perceived as quality at a modest price.

While all this is happening, a survey of dealers irrespective of marques represented in France, turned up the result that the one they would most like to represent is Skoda.
    Last edited by gerry freed; 2nd November 2014 at 04:17 AM.
    Think Global - Ride on Spheres

Plus Renault Australia CEO had been making noises about Dacia possibly having av future in Australia. He has also said it would need to be as a stand alone brand, one Renault was fully established. Perhaps 2018.

Thread Information