Any of you vagabonds need R10 panels?
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Default Any of you vagabonds need R10 panels?

I have doors, guards, a good engine compartment lid and an excellent bottle green bonnet and spare wheel door.
    , radiator panels. There's an R10 towbar - but god only knows what you do with it other than anchor a small aircraft carrier.

I dont care what kind of home you have they're free - though the freight might be a bit of a pain.

HOWEVER, I do get down to Perth regularly and for the right inducement (a passable bottle of non-Margret River red, as a suggestion) I could be tempted to leave said items at your door or somewhere you might get them.

Advertisement

I have a couple of radiators that may still have some life - but you might like to make me a offer on those.

All the best

P
    Daily Drivers: R10, R12, R17T(?) Decouvrable

In the Shed(s):
    R8 (1.4 motor, 4 shock rear end), Dauphine, Pugeot 404

In the Past:
    Dauphine X2, R10 X lots, R12 X2, R16TS, R17TS

Quote Originally Posted by Exfrogger View Post
    I have doors, guards, a good engine compartment lid and an excellent bottle green bonnet and spare wheel door.
    , radiator panels. There's an R10 towbar - but god only knows what you do with it other than anchor a small aircraft carrier.

I dont care what kind of home you have they're free - though the freight might be a bit of a pain.

HOWEVER, I do get down to Perth regularly and for the right inducement (a passable bottle of non-Margret River red, as a suggestion) I could be tempted to leave said items at your door or somewhere you might get them.

I have a couple of radiators that may still have some life - but you might like to make me a offer on those.

All the best

P
    Hello Peter,

Not that I need them (and hope never to again ) but if you are passing with the doors I'll give them a home. I already owe you that red.... Good meeting with 63-1092 over the weekend, after what seemed like years of trying.

It's high time we met anyway!! Let me know when you are down sometime, doors or not.

Cheers
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    Renault Scenic 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic 2007 (mine)
    Renault Scenic 2006 (daughter's)
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

Thread Information