Hey all, after just over 2 years I said goodbye to my 2005 Renault Megane Estival. It was a bitter sweet parting in that, I thoroughly enjoyed the engine, its ability to and nearly need to run to the red line was immensely fun. Fuel economy was fantastic also.

But she had some problems, without warning it would start to missfire, then correct itself for another month or so. Nearly impossible to track down, had to replace a long list of parts, none of which I relate directly to Renault but more likely the previous sydney owner.

The breaking of the back window although not the cars fault was kind of the last straw. Anyway I have not left french cars just renault. I picked up a 2008 Citroen C4 2.0Ltr with leather and the works. I hope this car proves more reliable only time will tell.

Advertisement

I also wanted to give a shout out to the Guys a Paris Auto's in Melbourne you guys did a stella job at finding the issues on the car. You were fantastic in relating the problems and I felt safe in the knowledge you guys could do the job. Thanks so much

So over to Citroen I go. Its been a great experience thats for sure.

Stuart