wikipedia entry on R20
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default wikipedia entry on R20

I noticed today that the Wikipedia entry for the R20 has no mention of Australian assembly.

Advertisement

It would be good if someone here, more knowledgeable than me, could add some info about the Australian assembled R20 TS.

(Assembly dates, specifics of the version assembled here, any differences between Aussie and French R20s.)

I had one of the last Aussie built R20s and when having it repaired or buying spare parts, I was often told my car, a 4 speed manual series 1 car, had a few components from the series 2 cars - suspension and brakes from memory.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simca1100 View Post
    I noticed today that the Wikipedia entry for the R20 has no mention of Australian assembly.

It would be good if someone here, more knowledgeable than me, could add some info about the Australian assembled R20 TS.

(Assembly dates, specifics of the version assembled here, any differences between Aussie and French R20s.)

I had one of the last Aussie built R20s and when having it repaired or buying spare parts, I was often told my car, a 4 speed manual series 1 car, had a few components from the series 2 cars - suspension and brakes from memory.

thanks
    That would be Simon (?)
    Brendan.

Thread Information