re availabillity of parts and diagram list for late model renaults
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: re availabillity of parts and diagram list for late model renaults

Default re availabillity of parts and diagram list for late model renaults

Hi all just wondering if anyone has access to a parts diagram/number list for late model Renault cars and vans
    Vans preferably!

Have found an overseas supplier for parts but no way of knowing the parts numbers so thought I would ask if any members have something like this or know where I can buy or get one of these

Advertisement

I just downloaded one for my new Jaguar from another forum I am on makes parts ordering so much easier not to mention cheaper

1000+ Posts

I'm a Cit man, so with no personal experience, but I'm always spotting Renault tech info as usenet downloads and torrents. Do an image search for Dialogsys to see if that's what you want.

bob
    1000+ Posts

G'day C5,

the dialogys source is in post 1 of the sticky at the head of the Renault forum, enjoy.....

cheers,
    Bob

I couldn't get the Dialogys links to work but I'm using the bosses network and they're running stoneage software (Windows XP and some equally obsolete bersion of internet explorer) so it could be our software.

You can buy Dialogys discs on eBay pretty cheaply if you're so inclined.
    Stick to one out of the UK if you can.
    They might all be the same but the UK ones are more likely to have RHD information if they are different.
    The Dialogys information is also updated regularly so some might be old data.

Ren
    "I cannot help but notice that there is no problem between us that cannot be solved by your departure. Mark Twain"

bob
    1000+ Posts

G'day,

dialogys links are OK......
    Index of /files/dialogys
    which opens a page on the wayback machine. Just create a directory on your PC and copy each of the files to your PC, the .nrg files are CD's which you will need to "reconstitute" with Nero or your favourite burning software, I prefer ImgBurn.

Beware of buying these CD's via popular online sources, I have been caught before with dodgy copies, make sure you are getting original issues.

cheers,
    Bob

Thanks guys
    I did spot the disc for sale on Ebay but is was for xp or older and I have just upgraded my computers
    I have found a online parts supplier that ships worldwide but you need parts numbers to order from him the local dealer gave me the numbers I needed but with a parts number list the sky is the limit LOL

I have not seen a Dialogys on Ebay for ages.....next time someone does, please send me a link thanks.
    Not averse to buying an old XP or earlier based laptop/desktop to run Dialogys as they are cheap as chips now and Dialogys is something you need if you own a Renault these days as the majority of parts guys have NFI at all.
    I constantly get asked if the Rx4 is a 4x4, the the next pearler is usually is it auto or manual....
    2016 Renault Sport Clio Cup EDC 200

Previous

2001 Rx-4 Privilege
    R17TL, 1973
    R20TS x 3
    R18 GTS wagon x 2
    R10

"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights" - Wayne Bell

Dialogys is quite common on Ebay, I just pulled up 21 hits.
    None are in Australia but these are ones that supply to Australia.

Here are some of the English language ones:
    Whether they're any good or otherwise is of course a bit of a lottery (like everything else on ebay).
    Someone may have burned some pirate CD's but if they work who cares.

For the sake of $40 - $50 they would be worth a try if you stick to someone with 100% or near 100% positive feedback.

Renault Dialogys 2012 Version 7 1 | eBay

Renault Dialogys 3 2011 Full Manuals Parts Catalogue | eBay

Renault Clip V137 Dialogys 3 99 Reprog V113 Incode 1 2 Radio Code Calc | eBay

NEW Renault Dialogys 4 20 OF 09 2013 Motrio "Portable Application"English Only | eBay

Cheers
    Ren
    "I cannot help but notice that there is no problem between us that cannot be solved by your departure. Mark Twain"

Well after looking at these I decided to lash out and spend 18 quid and try one of these.
    Hang the expense.

HKP, I'll let you know if it's any good. I don't know where in QLD Newtown is located but if it's close to Brisbane you can borrow the discs if they're any good.

Cheers
    Ren.

Quote Originally Posted by REN TIN TIN View Post
    Well after looking at these I decided to lash out and spend 18 quid and try one of these.
    Hang the expense.

HKP, I'll let you know if it's any good. I don't know where in QLD Newtown is located but if it's close to Brisbane you can borrow the discs if they're any good.

Cheers
    Ren.
    I am on the Gold coast if its possible Ill buy a copy of the disk of you if its got trafic stuff on it

Quote Originally Posted by C5boy View Post
    I am on the Gold coast if its possible Ill buy a copy of the disk of you if its got trafic stuff on it
    To be honest I will be rather surprised if it's any good.
    Descriptions in Ebay are, as you know, embelished somewhat and I doubt if will be any good.
    You gets what you pays for and for less then 20 quid I don't expect much.
    But I could be wrong and it does say it covers all models so should have details for the trafic.
    I've bought other stuff from the UK and mail takes about 2 weeks and I'll post here again once I get it.

Cheers
    Ren

Well I got the CD's on Monday and as expected it appears that someone has copied them from a master set.
    There are 3 CD's for the Dialogys and another 2 for CLIP.
    The only instructions is a note in CD 1 saying it's selfloading.
    Haven't had a chance to try it yet but will give it a go on the weekend if I have time.

Cheers
    Ren

Well I loaded it up and I was shocked and stunned that it actually worked.
    But it took over 3 hours to install and it's big, over 1200 directories and sub-directories and well in excess of 100,000 files.
    And that's without loading the Dacia disc or the CLIP discs.
    If I can find some instructions on how to use the thing it will be even better.
    (Got to the stage where I could get an exploded view but it wasn't showing the part numbers).
    The only instructions were on a post-it note saying how to load the thing.
    Some fun times ahead.

Cheers
    Ren

Thread Information