Renault Laguna Diesel
  • Help
    VIP Sponsor

Default Renault Laguna Diesel

Bought a 2008 Laguna (series11phase11) 2.2litre CDi Turbo Diesel Auto , for the used car yard, today, only 79,000km. First one I've ever driven and I am VERY impressed, it is such a delightful car to drive. On the freeway at 100 kph in 5th gear (auto) it is only doing 1250 RPM. If I was to set off for a lap of Australia then THIS is the car that I would want to do it in!

Advertisement
    Last edited by Rod Slater; 19th January 2013 at 09:59 AM.

1000+ Posts

A few years ago I drove my daughters low kilometre diesel Lag sedan from Brisbane to Sydney and I was also very impressed. She now has a low kilometre 2010 Lag diesel wagon and she loves it even more.

Revs dont sound right. Perhaps 2250 rpm?

We have had one which we bought New in Feb 09, it now has 111,000k's and I cannot keep the wife out of it,
    She only has one complaint about the car, or the key/card That it won't open the front door of the House when she gets home, she needs to use a normal key.

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by renoamust View Post
    We have had one which we bought New in Feb 09, it now has 111,000k's and I cannot keep the wife out of it,
    She only has one complaint about the car, or the key/card That it won't open the front door of the House when she gets home, she needs to use a normal key.
    Great car especially the phase 111 with the 6 speed gearbox.I love mine and think they are way underated.However SWMBO has decreed it has to go as we need a car that"we" have bought and it is proving hard to shift,much more so than the phase 11 diesel I had previously.

I know i ma bised but I cant think of a better $16000 buy with 33000 kms and shudder when I think how much we are going to pay for something that is not going tp be anywhere near as good.

peter.
    Current 2015 Clio Sport RS200 ND MX5, prev Megane Gt Line diesel hatch,Laguna 111 diesel, Lag 11 diesel,lag 11 V6,clio x2 ,Megane sedan;R10'and 12's x heaps.

Thread Information