New Renault dealer - Bendigo
  • Help

Default New Renault dealer - Bendigo

There's just been a new Renault dealer open up in Bendigo. I'm pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't have thought Bendigo was big enough yet to have the market.

It's in the same ownership as the Mitsubishi dealer, located in Epsom. It's the 'growth area' of Bendigo, on the main highway north heading out of Bendigo, about 9km from the town centre. Within a few hundred metres are Ford, Toyota, Kia, Izuzu, Great Wall, Mercedes Benz, and Holden.

The more 'boutique' type brands such as BMW, Audi, Peugeot, Volkswagen, Skoda, Jeep, Nissan, and Hyundai are all located about 1-2km from the town centre heading south along the main road back to Melbourne. That area probably would have been a better location for people cross shopping, but I guess given the Mitsubishi dealer got the franchise, they're keeping their brands located together.

Advertisement

Brilliant news!

Fruit images shown are illustrative of flavour only and are not ingredients of the product.

It's fantastic news, boosts their Victorian dealer numbers by 13%! Even though it will probably only achieve a minor sales increase, it still all adds up.

So new they don't even come up on a google search yet.

1000+ Posts

The Northern location opens up sales to Echuca and New South Wales and is convenient to the many travellers who camp and ski on the Murray - good news as Bendigo services a large farming community, I suppose that Shepparton will follow!!

ken

Thread Information